Quickly Import PST to Office 365 accounts

S

ShikhaLal

MailsDaddy PST to Office 365 Migration Tool is an awesome and reasonable software to provide an immediate solution to upload Outlook PST data to Office 365. This utility will let you import any number of PST files to Exchange Online mailbox. Helpful in migrating any small or large size PST files. Below I am providing the steps to use this tool to upload PST to Office 365 mailbox.
  • Click on Add file. Browse the PST file--> Scan-->OK.
  • Hit on Export. Choose All or the Selected folder option.
  • Select the Office 365 mailbox where you want to export PST data.
  • Click the Next button. Enter Office 365 valid ID and Password and Sign in to o365 accounts.
  • As you click on Ok, all PST data migrates of Exchange online accounts.
Hope, this software help you to convert and migrate Outlook PST data to Office 365 account.

J

Johnbloton

To convert your Outlook PST files into Office365 with the help of ToolsGround Outlook to Office 365 Migration Tool that provided an easy option and fast convert. If you work on MS Outlook email then you can convert in Office365.

J

joshmillion

There are various tools available on the web, but I would like to recommend you use WholeClear PST to Office 365 Converter. Because my experience with this tool is excellent, this tool provided me with various options to convert single or multiple PST files to the Office 365 account without any hassle.

G

Grace Hadid

In order to convert PSt to office 365 simply check out the steps which will help you in every which way.
Step1: In File tab >> Open >> Import option.
Step2: In the Import and Export Wizard simply click Import from another program or file and then click Next.
Step3:
Click Outlook Data File (.pst) and then click Next.
Step4: Set the options for importing items.
Step5: Click Finish.

Associates