Problem : Video is pixelated

U

udigold

Hey there,

I got a problem which popped out this week. Whenever I watch vidoes on the computer, the video looks pixelated than it should be. I though my eyes became sharper then befroe (but they were'nt :), on my other computer the videos look crystal clear, as they should. I don't why it's happening cause I did'nt get any error messages. My Graphics card is a Geforce 6600 running on Windows XP, and I've also installed all the latest drivers, but still no luck.

I'd appreciate any help you can give me
Thanks in advance,
Udi

H

hieg

you mean streaming videos or videos you have on your computer? If so, what software are you using to watch them?.

The CandyMan

The CandyMan

Chocolately LAN Goodness!
Could be a codec problem depending on what format the videos you're watching are in. Try updating them and see if there's any improvement. Or try VLC, great little video/audio proggy, no need for codecs to watch just about any video file.

the1stTower

the1stTower

Video Cards are complicated for me..so I have not installed one..I would suggest you check the Profiles for Video..or what it is you are actually watching..MPEG-2/4..WMV..what was the original file??

Associates