Porsche Unleashed, can you guys make it better??

Luis G

Luis G

Natural Disaster
This replay is really AWESOME!!!, i've tried so many times to do it again...in fact i've never damaged a car so much and so bad...

Anyway see it for yourself, (who wants to fly??)

CRASH

------------------
Keyboard not detected, press F1 to continue...

[This message has been edited by Luis G (edited 08-27-2000).]

Luis G

Luis G

Natural Disaster
I guess nobody wants to see how a car flies 10 floors up...

------------------

Luis G

Luis G

Natural Disaster
Put the rpl file in your \savedata directory and then choose to load reply "crash".

In fact the card should stay on top of that, but it seems like that's a non allowed place to park your car

------------------

[This message has been edited by Luis G (edited 08-28-2000).]

Huge

Huge

Why am I still doing up?
Wow, I thought I was the only one keeping the Porsche mechanics busy!
. I don't have anything that good, but I love Industrial Zone. Here's one of mine; this was the last leg of a 7 player knockout (all computer, sigh).

Grab it here.

P

Proceed

I don't want to sound like an idiot but....have any of you guys ever been in a porsche ......because I have and they don't drive like that..... I love the graphics but still ....everyone brags about how realistic the game is but it's not. but don't get me wrong I love the game....

peace

Huge

Huge

Why am I still doing up?
That's ok Proceed; it's been 20+ years since I've last been in a Porsche so I would be the last to know how one handles. Still, you're right, it is a fun game.

M

Morbias

I prefer nfs4 to 5, mostly because the scale of the tracks on 5 is WAY too big. It gives the impression that you're going slower than you really are. For instance, I was wondering why i couldn't corner on a huge bend even when trundling with the brake on, and then looked I at my speedometer which said 180KMH... and check out the size of the cones on the test pad

Besides, it's fun because you have to concentrate more than other car games