Please replace Rich

D

DaMasta

He wants out. He edited my entire viewpoint in the seti forum, on the Way to go Sander topic, simply because he felt like it and because he was tired of bs (his words I might add). I don't want to be just another person complaining about a moderator but enough is enough. He has put in his resignation and his heart is no longer in it. Please find a replacement soon.

[This message has been edited by DaMasta (edited 05-05-2000).]

S

sin2

Oh. Another whiner! What seems to be bugging you?

So he edited your post? Shame on him! Bad bad Rich!

There I told him. Now no more bitching ok?

R

Rich

I should add you are lucky my heart wasnt in it.. or I would have been much more creative.

If you wanna put down our Team stay in the overclocking forum.... or best yet find another site to cry at.

Rich

------------------
Done.
Press any key to continue . . .

D

DaMasta

I'm not pissed off. I understand that you want out. You probably figure that the best way to get out is to get some members to complain about you. I'm just helping along.

D

DaMasta

Its not the fact that he edited my post. I just don't like it that he changed my view on the subject.

R

Rich

I think you are DEAD wrong for cutting down our team in our own forum.....

Thats why I edited your remarks... because you are an asshole.... plain and simple..... any questions???

Rich

------------------
Done.

D

DaMasta

I never said anything to slander the HWC team. It was left to be decided by the reader. Of course no one knows what it said because it was edited.

R

Rich

I do want out Dean... but thats not what this is all about. I just dont have the time to be here.... when I am here I do what I feel is right... like I have done tonight.

Untill I am removed I will not tolerate ANY BS!! Especially from people who come from another team and into our SETI forum for the sole purpose of starting trouble.

The only advantge I have for wanting out is I can say what I want without suger coating it... and sometimes thats needed around here.

Rich

------------------
Done.

D

DaMasta

Looking back at the post it does look as if I was being a bit cynical. I apologize for hinting that some of the HWC team members may be fakes. I mean, come on, 55 brand spanking new members all in one night is really something.

R

Rich

That was the reason behind the post... we doubled overnight.

Rich

------------------
Done.

J

Jebadia

SETI
Come here to discuss the various aspects of SETI as well as the HWC SETI team...

These are the exact words that are the link the the SETI forum. HMMMMM... is it me or is just exclusively HWC SETI team implied here. I think so. If you want only posts for the HWC team then just change this to "and the HWC SETI team." easy as that.

Rich-
If you can't take the criticism without digressing to vulgarity then you shouldn't be a Mod. They are supposed to try and be impartial but you have crossed that line.

I can't wait for EC_PC he is just as bad.
-Jeb

------------------
TEST!!! We had a test?!

R

Rich

I made a thread to congradulate Sander....
I have never once said anything against the OCN team posting about SETI in the SETI forum...... but when you start interupting the HWC SETI team in its own forum at its expense... bandwith and disk storage... along with extream rudness... I say its time to boot your asses to a new site... and guess what... whithout HWC you guys would be at about fucking zero on the team stats... so give it a rest already. I cant speak for HWC or this would all be history.... but if I was you I would play nice asshole.

Wanna start trouble with me???? I am ready!!!!

Rich

------------------
Done.

KTDEVIL5

KTDEVIL5

Tazzmanian Devil
Ok now,

Calm down, We are all friends here and I feel a little stress is being pushed around. I didn't agree with RICH, but, I do understand his point. He not only has to be the Mod, but he is still a member and he does have his own views as well. Is there really a problem with that? Let's just drop it. If he really was going to do his Job to the tee, Then a lot of the posts would be deleted.

I commend you RICH on a job well done!!

I can only hope that EC-PC is just as fair as you are.

We can all have our opions and may not agree all the time, but don't get personal about it!

Thanx,

~The Devil~

------------------
Don't Piss Me Off or I'll Melt Your CPU

G

Goffenheimer

Rich is out of control.

Ever see that movie where the guy tries to get fired?

Well here is the "Great Job Sander" thread.

here is a thread where he breaks every rule you guys have. To quote the agreement policy.
You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this BB to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory,
inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise
violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this BB.
Rich was defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, and threating to another mod.!!!

He might edit his post there so I will quote him:
Fuck you Duckman... Yes I said that... let me repete
Fuck You Duckman

As a mod at HWC you should at the very Least show support for the website you moderate..... you can call me an ass all you want... but you know I am right.

Rich
There was more but I think the thread got deleted. I was about to post in it and while I was writing it got deleted I guess.

------------------
-Goff

D

Duckman

Just plain mean
I locked that thread because it was way out of line. The link will work if anyone need "evidence".

To quote my self from that thread as an answere to the "Fuck you Duckman":

"I accept and respect other peoples opinion, and I expect others to accept and respect my opinion as well.

I welcome all members of this entire forum to give me constructive criticism cause that makes me a better moderator.

I think it's sad that you (Rich) react the way you do, and in MY humble opinion, that is completely wrong. It would be wrong if you were a member and the fact that you're a moderator doesn't make things better.

That's why I wrote what I did, and I expect you (Rich) to respect my own opinions.

I'm not gonna delete or edit this thread, but if it turn ugly (even more that it already is) I'll concider doing something about it.

I say again: This was written in the best intention."

Duckman

------------------
Visit my homepage:
Duckman's Wild Page
Site Content: Overclocking, cooling and a lot of BS about Me, Myself and I.
Sorry, I didn't hear you, I was staring at your breasts.

[This message has been edited by Duckman (edited 05-05-2000).]

I

iixus

sorry but..that rich guy seemed like a real scumbag editing posts because "he felt like it". Uh. Yeah.

N

NiteOwl

Rich, I understand your frustration and protective instincts, man ... but this isn't the way of the mod. If you intend to continue to be mod (and yes, I do know about your current situation), then you gotta find another way to accomplish what you intend to do. You have to hold yourself to a higher standard and not be dragged down into the mud where regular members have the priviledge to slop around in. I know putting up with BS is tiring (and I am just referring to BS in general, therefore not concurring with your opinions about certain situations) and will wear you down, but you can't let it get to you personally. Hey man, it's nothing but pixels on your screen, that's all, dude. Be cool

Donovan

Donovan

Jesus man, with the way your mouth has been, I can't imagine what it would be like without the sugar coating.

Associates