Please lock that thread

W

wetling

See my Sig
Hey mods, would you be so kind as to either lock or even better, delete the thread about mole. You know, the one with something like 86 posts. I am tired of having to look at it every time I come here. It is not helping or anything, people are just bickering (have been since post 1). Please lock that thread. Thanks

B

brainsoft

I concurr! Lock that thread! It's a complete was of everyone's time!! Stop whining all of you! Grow up.

------------------
Go Leafs Go!!!

H

hardtellin

I disagree,It is someones personal opinion and it should be read by people who are interested and people who are not, should just look the other way!

Mole is a big boy,I'm sure he can handle it!

W

wetling

See my Sig
Hardtellin, I agree with you that people have a right to post their opinion. However, That thread now has 98 posts. 90 percent of those posts are just petty bickering. They are not useful in any way. Everything that really needs to be said has been. Becasue of these factors I think the thread should be locked so that people may still see what happened, but they won't be able to add to the waste of hard disk space. This seems reasonable to me, and appenently a couple of other people.

W

wetling

See my Sig
ARUGH Please lock the thread. I am sick of these children. Please please please

Associates