please help!



New Member
i have a monitor with analog knobs for adjustment, one of the knobs is broken, and i can't get it fixed. the east and west borders of my display are way off the viewable area of my monitor. is there some other way to solve my problem? does anybody know of a software to adjust my display? if so, where do i get it? please help me... thanks!!! Ü

Est Sularus Oth Mithas


Will moderate for food
Welcome to Hardware Central

A program like PowerStrip might be able to help you adjust that. It has controls for it within it's Advanced Timing Options.

Check out the HWC Members Gallery!

Submit your photos to
[email protected]

[This message has been edited by Bink (edited 02-02-2002).]