Please end the off-topic forum

S

SadSadPanda

I have to say that the off-topic forum completely defeats the purpose of HWC. Listen to the name Hardware Central. Hardware Central is what this is called. It is not called the "Who is your favorite basketball team" Central. I am not saying to just keep everything about computers because that would get monotonous and extremely bland. What I say is to keep it like it was 4 months ago. Everything is in the General Forum, and every so often, you can have off-topic posts. The majority of HWC members have turned these wonderful message boards into the AOL Teen Chat Room. I am asking to have support from the members who agree with me, and go back to the way it was.

------------------
Please don't provoke the poor people..........

J

jopey

I think this is is bad, but with some moderation I think it could alot better.

------------------
jopecooler industries: We aim to mame, sever, and dice up any extremitity you have left to use. And if you have Ziplocks we will package it to go!

Join the HWC - OCN Drinking List on ICQ 67864797

All new Join the Q3/UT Acitive List. 70498309 (Please, Gaming members only!)

S

sin2

I think there's more people using it than not. Also people that frequent the General section benefits from this. They don't have to dig through the off topics.

But I am not seeing too many against it. We can't end it simply because 1 or 2 don't like it. Otherwise you'll just be a commie.

S

SadSadPanda

Originally posted by sin2:
But I am not seeing too many against it. We can't end it simply because 1 or 2 don't like it. Otherwise you'll just be a commie.
I think I'll register a new name, Leon Trotsky.

------------------

T

TNproud2b

sin2 , in case I haven't said it before, I think you write the funniest posts of anyone here at HWC. You make it look so easy. I wish I could do half as good.

S

sin2

TN

Thanks I suppose for being funny. That reminds me of the movie GOOD FELLAS. Seen it?

Remember the part when the a kid said to Joe Pesci "you're a funny guy". Well Pesci got pissed and shot the kid even though it was a complement. That was a good movie.

But ofcourse I take your comments as complement. Thx.

D

Deanril

Good God!!!!!!!!!!! you dont have anything better to do with your time than complain!!

you dont like it,well boo hoo!! Dont go in stupid...........

SkySlash

SkySlash

Originally posted by Deanril:
Good God!!!!!!!!!!! you dont have anything better to do with your time than complain!!

you dont like it,well boo hoo!! Dont go in stupid...........
And you guys are trying to nail me on being mean to people?!?

-SS

------------------
I can't stand it. It's like mindrape.

D

Deanril

Thats the nice thing about being a member,versus a WANTA BE MODERATOR!

When you get complete idiots writing stuff ,you are able to tell them.

One again this guy has entirely TOO much time on his hands,and didnt even think twice about the people who liked the forum,He didnt like it so HE said HE wanted it removed.

All HE has to do is simply not go in there ,its not that hard,but HE is a complete IDIOT,so HE deserves the "stupid" remark.

Do YOU fully comprehend this or are you "stupid " too?

[This message has been edited by Deanril (edited 04-25-2000).]

S

SadSadPanda

I actually thought some people wanted it changed too.

------------------

E

Esteria

correct me if I am wrong but isn't Off Topic for"discussion non hardware related"

------------------
I have new socks on =)

Z

zippy!

well the way I see it this place is like a one stop shop, you can get an answer to anything you want and are not limited to the topic of the forum
SSP I didn't hear you complaning about this post!

oh and Esteria, I'm wearing fresh underwear

------------------
Come see a new world of overclocked computers at Extreme Overclockers

E

Esteria

Well Zippy we're ready for a night out on the town aren't we

------------------
I have new socks on =)

E

Esteria

zippy,here we are all dressed up now where are we going to go???

I have to warn you though I am NOT a cheap date ( cheap thrills maybe!!! )

------------------
I have new socks on =)

Z

zippy!

well I usually hang out in the Overclockers Forum, but tonight I feel like going somewhere else
how about we meet up in the For Sale forum, (then I can get rid of some of my goods, got a get some cash) and we can head off from there

Associates