PC for sale $225 shipped (USA)

markjs

markjs

Vlad The Impaler
Or best offer....

AMD Sempron 3000+ (2GHz) socket 754 processor, ASRock K8NF4G SATA2 mainboard (NForce 6100 chipset). One single 1GB stick of DDR RAM, 160GB PATA IDE Hard drive, DVD drive plus CDR/RW drive, 1.44 floppy that works, 300w PSU.

Software includes, legal, licensed copy of Windows XP Home Edition, AVG 8.0 Free Antivirus, Spybot Search & Destroy, Deepburner free, 7zip, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer 7, Open Office Suite, K-Lite Codec pack, Windows fully updated as of 10/20/2008.

It's just the tower (old emachines (standard micro atx), so it is small. It's ready to roll with little modification and there is a restore point set just in case. Unfortunately it is quite a sturdy case and power supply (NOT the orginal emachines "Bestec" that blows mainboards), so it is gonna be expensive to ship.

I can take paypal or money order, and will ship to Canada but no guarantees if shipping to Canada.

Last edited:
krupted

krupted

too bad youre not parting that out. i would take the mainboard+cpu, ram, hdd and xp key for a carpc project. i dont have a use for anything else...

Associates