outlook

M

marei

I switched from outlook express 6 to oulook 2003. Contacts work.
Incoming mail works,
Outgoing mal don't work. I get message lik server found, no response check PoRT and SSL. I tried so many different port
, can somebody help me.
thanks

U

ua549

Have to configured Outlook to log into the outgoing server using the same credentials as the incoming server?

Shinma

Shinma

marei said:
... message lik server found, no response check PoRT and SSL. I tried so many different port ...
If your email was provided/selected with your internet service provider,
Since each ISP can have their own settings.
Check your internet provider's website for the settings.

If you require assistance for locating ISP webpage with settings/configuration,
State your internet service provider.

M

marei

It works now. The problem I have now I still get my incoming mail in outlook express and not in outlook. What settings I have to change.
thanks

M

marei

outlook/Outlook express

The same settings work in outlook express, don't work in outlook, way?
When I go to Outlook setting up e-maill Accounts wizzard and do the test account settings everything is fine. I try to send e-mail is not working. I thaught I solved the problem, but is still there.

SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Who is your ISP (Internet Service Provider)?

(Bell Canada, Rogers Cable, Interlynx, Spectranet, BondNet, Source Cable, Southmount Cable, etc.).

U

ua549

The same settings work in outlook express, don't work in outlook, way?
When I go to Outlook setting up e-maill Accounts wizzard and do the test account settings everything is fine. I try to send e-mail is not working. I thaught I solved the problem, but is still there.
That is possible if you have not logged into the mail server either by receiving first or configuring Outlook to log in when sending.

Attachments

Associates