OT/ Arrrrrrrrrrrggghhhhhhhhhh!!

B

Big Lar

Why is it some people are just Imboscilles??? < Spelled that wrong>, I had a thread at agn/ along as 1 here, for sale/trade/// and I x shipped with a guy < my MO for his drive>, and after every 1 elses Confirmation #'s checked out/(7 of them), the only 1 that didn't is the guy I sent the Most $ too/ and to top it off/ the Guy has a Negative/ and a Neutural in his Heatware ratings....And... I x shipped with the Guy anyhow... and he Gets all Bent cause after emailing him all friggin nite/ with no reply, I finally post at Agn where the guy hangs, for him to Just email me/// and I get grief///// WTF????????

------------------
Help me get this Boot outta my azz!!!!

B

Big Lar

Noooooo I don't feel better/ but thanx for listening to me rant/lol
Thing is// the guys attitude in emails/ unreal....

------------------

G

Goffenheimer

I think you need to get some more off your chest. Copy and paste some of them emails. I wouldn't mind reading what he wrote. He edited his post over there at AGN, what did it say before?

------------------

-Goff

B

biohazard2

he took $10 for a new bx6 bios from Gunner a long time ago. No bios ever showed up. this was 5-6 months ago, and he doesn't even reply to email on the topic.

I hope he comes through for ya.

------------------
thinking...

damn does that hurt

B

Big Lar

All I can say is... He had better... I won't "Elaborate" on that,
Goff, I won't Post anothers emails or whatnot, least not until I am sure that all Avenues have been covered,and there is no hope for anything good to become from it. I think the guy will come thru on the drive, Just because of the fact that There's a doubt hanging over his head, but I will say this,This guy, with his Attitude, could be on Fire in a ditch, & <muah wouldn't Piss on em to put the fire out.....
hehehehe

------------------

M

Machupo

hehe, if he lives anywhere in the NY area, jopey or me could pay a visit

or we could send vinny over to massage his face

Maxout

Maxout

Yeah, we could make it a "Family" problem...

------------------
If you lived here, you'd be home by now...

B

Big Lar

...Fact of the matter is he Hasn't really done anything wrong, other than to act like an azz....But, Did you ever just have a feeling of "Impending Doom" ///Thats how I feel about this trade...

------------------

B

Big Lar

Hmmmmmmmmm Maxout... I notice your from CA... Guess you would be pretty close to em/hehehehehe although I am hoping that all ///all any of it is, is blowing steam.... < humming a tune... "do you know the way to san jose" la la la

------------------

Maxout

Maxout

"Dat's right, der's no where to to hide from dis' Family

------------------
If you lived here, you'd be home by now...

B

biohazard2

hell for some $$$ I'm sure I could find someone out that way that would just LOVE to bust someone's knee caps for ya.
jk

------------------
thinking...

damn does that hurt

B

Big Lar

hehehehehe Why bother with just the knees??? ... j/k too???

------------------

G

grasshopper

relax, if you're gonna get this guy, don't waste you energy talking about it, save it for the dance on his head! LOL

------------------
Damn you..... you killed my teacher....

zodder

zodder

Suedehead
Hey Big Lar - You smoke, don't you? I quit 7 weeks ago after 17 years. I smell the smoke on the fans. It's still a lovely smell!

B

Big Lar

Well I got the drive today, so I guess No Stomping is in order
lol How'd you know I smoke Zodder?? < Laffn

------------------

zodder

zodder

Suedehead
Check my previous post.

I can smell the smoke on the fans! (BTW - I guess you can tell they came today) I still like the smell of smoke, though. I'm jealous of all you smokers!!

B

Big Lar

< Lmaooooooooooooooooo You got 1 heck of a sniffer there//// lol

------------------