nVidia

C

collinj

Got a question, doubt I will get any answers (considering the lack of responses in the other thread) Do the IHV's actually read this??

Question: What are some HARD specs of the new NV-10 chipset? I have heard stuff on a full geometry/transformation engine and a few other tidbits, but not alot more. Hard specs would be good.

------------------
Collin J
Moderator: Support and General discussion.

M

_MAD_

I thought that NV-10 was the The GeForce... but then again.. maybe its not. NV-15 or even 20 should be under development right? They must have something to compete against the VSA-100 on Voodoo5 6000 right?

D

Duckman

Just plain mean
_MAD_: The NV-10 is the GeForce. Colinj, I'd like to help you, but "every one" knows the specs of the "Gee-Force"

Duckman

------------------
Visit my homepage:
Duckman's Wild Page
Site Content: Overclocking, cooling and a lot of BS about Me, Myself and I.
Sorry, I didn't hear you, I was staring at your breasts.

D

Duckman

Just plain mean
Ahh.....VERY FUNNY RICH!!!!!!!! You got me there!!

This post is just dam old....

Duckman

------------------
Visit my homepage:
Duckman's Wild Page
Site Content: Overclocking, cooling and a lot of BS about Me, Myself and I.
Sorry, I didn't hear you, I was staring at your breasts.

C

Celeron1000GHz

Well i know it will run @ a 160 GPU core clock and use DDR RAM and have close to the fillrate of the voodoos 5 6000AGP, but peronally i would buy a Voodoo5 6000AGP becuase that is just my prefernce! i don't know why people get so mad when someone says something like that, it is like u r trying to kill them! oh well. see ya later

------------------
><<<<<)---------(>>>>><
I know i can OC my Celery 300 to 1000Ghz can u? How about a 40X to 72X?

C

CheeseMan

Hey Celeron1000GHz, when are the v5-6k's coming out.

------------------
Nothing but the CHEESE!

G

goosemaster

You know I've heardthat the Microsoft X-box will have the NV-25 Chipset. I don't care too much for Microsoft's toy, but the graphics processor is v...VERY good. If you look at the March 27th Time Magazine, it has a still froma game. apearently it is made using a Geforce. If it's the Nv-10, imagine what the Nv-25 will be like. The fill rate will be the main benefit I've heard, and the FPS are off the Charts.

J

jackkoho

The voodoo 4 and 5s are coming out mid to late april. I'm plannin on pickin up a 5500 REAL FAST. SHIEAT!
-jack

E

ETSEAN

Originally posted by Celeron1000GHz:
Well i know it will run @ a 160 GPU core clock and use DDR RAM and have close to the fillrate of the voodoos 5 6000AGP, but peronally i would buy a Voodoo5 6000AGP becuase that is just my prefernce! i don't know why people get so mad when someone says something like that, it is like u r trying to kill them! oh well. see ya later

Is there a Voodoo5 6000?? I thought there is only a Voodoo 4500, 5000, 5500 and 6000?

Well, be it in any name, I still like the NV15 for its support and lower power comsumption, if I am not wrong.