NFSU best scores?

StuTheWise

StuTheWise

Southpaw'ed Member
Hey guys, was hoping we could compare top scores in NFS Underground. I've seen people say they get ridiculously low drag times (like 16 sec), but then I realized they were on a console which plays a little differently than the PC version.

So I was wondering what your all best scores are (on the PC only)? Here's mine for comparison:

Best single drift on the second track (I think, it's the crooked rectangle looking one)

Notice lap 3 has zero points, because to score that high of a drift I had to continuously drift through nearly 1½ laps.

Here's my best drag time to date on 14th and Vine

And I kinda did this one just for fun, but here's my highest top speed, acheived on the drag strip

The only pointers I have to give are for the drags. If you tap the NOS key, you accelerate much faster. I used to hold it down just a second after entering third gear. But I found if I tap it, I can start in second gear, and still have NOS left over by the time I hit sixth.

Prior to learning the "tap technique", my best time was 21.06 w/ 6 of 6 perfect shifts.

Last edited:
nodnod

nodnod

Dismember
That drift score is amazing. I thought I was doing good to break 100000 in 4 laps with my miata. Good job!

StuTheWise

StuTheWise

Southpaw'ed Member
Thanks! Keep at it. I really sucked at it for a long time. I could barely break 5,000 points in a single drift!

equinoxe3d

equinoxe3d

Those drift scores are very nice! The biggest single drift I've done was around 30000 and the biggest total score was 220000 for 4 laps in the 4th track with the 200SX. But I got a fair bit less on the 2nd track

Associates