Newegg selling 4 GB Corsair Flash Voyager for $20!

ThePerson98

ThePerson98

Newegg has a Corsair Flash Voyager 4 GB for $20!
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820233027&Tpk=4+GB+voyager

Its a very good price for one of their drives, I have a 1 GB that was hijacked by my mom for college work, so I decided to replace it with this!

Its a great deal, and just wanted to make sure everyone in need of a decent flash drive gets one before it disappears!

When the sale ends dont be afraid to close the thread mods, and I tried to find the best place to put a good sale too.

Shinma

Shinma

May be caveats to some,
The protective cap is not that snug when closed.
I have a sneaky suspicion that it will soon get lost if one is not too careful with it.

And the body is on the bulky side.
Don't expect to plug in another USB device to the USB port beside it.

Just purchased a 8 GB version yesterday. :(

ThePerson98

ThePerson98

I've had a 1GB one for months now and its cap is still on..But then again that thing doesnt get flung around too much.
The body is rather bulky, but its pretty durable to drops and stuff too. I let my friend sit there bouncing it off the wall and catching it one night.
If you plug it in where there's a USB port right ontop of another USB port, it may eat up the other slot, I've wedged it in many times before. I usually use it on the front ports of my systems where they're spread out a bit more..

Its all your preference :D I might see if there's someway I can mod it to where the cap will dangle from it instead of just flying off.

ThePerson98

ThePerson98

Just got it in, they apparently know about the problem with it taking up the nextdoor slot, so it comes with a USB extension cable.
Also, if you lose your cap, I think they will just send you more for free or something of the sort.

Associates