Need a name for puppy

ThePerson98

ThePerson98

The puppy is a boy. And I am looking for a name that is computer like. He needs a normal name, then a full name for some reason o_O. Something like Nvidia as the normal name. Full name being Nvidia 6800 GT. Though, it needs to be something that isnt incredibly odd. A name you wouldnt mind calling across the house :p. And one that isnt obvious it is a computer part.

CenturionStrategy

CenturionStrategy

Super Moderator
Lol, I call my girlfriend's dog 'Dog-face' but it doesn't respond too well - although it can only understand French :D

If it was a girl dog, I guess you could have called her 'Elsa' (after the old gfx card company), but I'm kind of stumped for ideas for a boy-dog, (I guess I'd say Asus or Zalman) - so maybe the other guys will be able to give you some ideas.

Good luck!

Nick

Martin_89

Martin_89

call it rabit.

like nick said, Asus sounds cool. how many dogs you know called that? zalman is pretty cool and SeeKo's idea of Mozilla is cool too.

Antec
Logitech!
Radeon

resStealth

resStealth

Diamond Member
BY GEORGE IVE GOT, I REALLY THINK IVE GOT IT. call its full name linksys, link for short!! woo hoo, woo hoo:D

Martin_89

Martin_89

linksys sounds cool.

are these really the sort of names you want to tell your mates though when they ask what your dogs called?

i can imagine if i said these at school, id get the piss ripped out me *martin remembers hes left school* :D

resStealth

resStealth

Diamond Member
no you register it as linksys and call it link. link is a cool name for a dog

ThePerson98

ThePerson98

Imma have to consider Link :D It sounds cool. And people would never think it is a brand for computers. Probably going to go and get everyones opinions :D

resStealth

resStealth

Diamond Member
lol, i only thought of it cause im buying a linksys wireless router and 2 cards.

ThePerson98

ThePerson98

I have the puppy, he is sitting in my lap sleeping right now. :p The keyboard confused him from the clicking noise it makes xD I'll get pics soon

resStealth

resStealth

Diamond Member
lol we just bought my sister a chiuaua. she just graduated from college and is on her own, lonely lol

AMD Guy

AMD Guy

Chiuaua's are great dogs. Friendly and small and very loving. We have a 2 year old long hair named Abby. She is absolutely adoreable. I call her my shadow. ;)

krupted

krupted

i like killer too, but its supposed to be computer related- how about mozilla killer? Moqill for fancy short:D

deltree_windows

deltree_windows

Computer Newbie
stack dump
download
bus driver
buffer overflow
wysiwyg
send to my documents
atx connector