Need 4 Speed: Ferrari????

M

Max

Is it true that EA is going to develop a new Need 4 Speed series, Ferrari? exactly same engine with Porsche Unleashed, but for Ferrari?

C

Celeron1000GHz

Let us hope not that game engine and the NFS name alone will ruin the Ferrari name the NFS line of games are horrible!

------------------
Abit BP6, Dual [email protected], 128MB RAM, 13.6GB WD 7200RPM ATA/66, Voodoo3 3000AGP OCed to 183Mhz

Inventor of the PMP, Phunk Master Phreezer.

P

Proceed

Very ture ..... The graphics are unbelievable....but the realism is crap.

Ferrari diserves better than that like maybe the EA Sports car Gt engine.

I have been in alot of porsches and they don't drive like that

peace

T

Toolbox

Quantum Physics
I didn't know that the series of that game were bad?

I'm enjoying it to death right now!

C

Celeron1000GHz

Not that the game graphics were horrible but the realism is horrible i never liked the game for realism and it also gave me alot of trouble in game and such, just i don't like the game and never will!

------------------
Abit BP6, Dual [email protected], 128MB RAM, 13.6GB WD 7200RPM ATA/66, Voodoo3 3000AGP OCed to 183Mhz

R

Red Demon

isn't suppose to be called:

need for speed: motor city

i see the screenshot's around the net

M

Max

No, NFS: Ferrari (which is still rumors) and NFS: Motor City (which is supposed to be released early next year) is completely different.
Cars in Motor City are 50s - 60s Muscle Cars.

Btw, I like Need for Speed series, even though the realism is not perfect ( or quite far from reality because they mixed between simulation and arcade), but NFSs series are the best compares the other racing cars simulations.
FYI, I have collections all Need 4 Speed series, from NFS 1 (Road & Track), NFS 1 SE, NFS 2, NFS 2 SE, NFS 3, NFS 4, and now NFS Porsche Unleashed.

C

Celeron1000GHz

I disagree have u ever played Sports Car GT it is the most realistic game out there and it looks just as good as any of the NFSs. I just feel it would be bad if they made a need for speed Ferrari it is just as bad as when they came out with need for speed Porsche!

------------------