My computer restarts playing games, music, flash, etc

H

haido1191

Hello everyone, I just want to know why my computer suddenly restart while I am playing games, music, movie, flash, etc...
I've even run windows on the boot option of "Don't restart on system failure" or whatever. and it's not overheating, because my computer hardly gets over 100F.
This is my computer info:
CAS: CYBERPOWERPC X-Titan 200 Full Tower Gaming Case w/ USB 3.0, Fan Control, EZ Swap HDD Dock, Side Panel Window
CD: LG 14X Internal Blu-ray Burner, BD-RE, DVD+RW, 3D Playback Combo Drive
CPU: AMD FX-9370 4.40 GHz (4.7 GHz Turbo) Eight-Core AM3+ CPU 8MB L2 Cache & Turbo Core Technology
CS_FAN: Default case fans
FAN: Asetek 550LC 120mm Liquid Cooling CPU Cooler - Enhance Cooling Performance(Dual Enermax Enlobal Silent High Performance 120MM Fans (Push-Pull)
HDD: 1TB SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 32MB Cache 7200RPM HDD (Single Drive)
IUSB: Built-in USB 2.0 Ports
MEMORY: 16GB (8GBx2) DDR3/1866MHz Dual Channel Memory(ADATA XPG V2)
MOTHERBOARD: * GIGABYTE 990FXA-UD3 AMD 990 ATX w/ Ultra Durable 3, On/Off Charge, GbLAN, 4 PCIe x16, 2 PCIe x1, 1 PCI [+68]
NETWORK: Onboard Gigabit LAN Network
OVERCLOCK: No Overclocking
POWERSUPPLY: 850 Watts - LEPA G850-MAS 80 Plus Gold Certified Modular Power Supply [+59]
SOUND: HIGH DEFINITION ON-BOARD 7.1 AUDIO
USBX: Internal USB Expansion System + Bluetooth & Wireless N Modules
VIDEO: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 2GB GDDR5 16X PCIe 3.0 Video Card (* EVGA Superclocked ACX Cooling [+0]).
I already tried a lot of things but it didnt fix. Please help me. Thanks

Huge

Huge

Why am I still doing up?
Does it happen after x amount of minutes after boot? What happens if you boot and leave it alone? Does it still crash?

H

haido1191

Does it happen after x amount of minutes after boot? What happens if you boot and leave it alone? Does it still crash?
If on dont do something and leave it alone after booting, it doesnt happened. I think my computer was overheat or something wrong with video card. I just borrowed another video from my friend and will try with that.

equinoxe3d

equinoxe3d

Unless I'm mistaken, your system seems custom built by CyberPowerPC. Have you tried contacting them for support ?

You're also using a 220W CPU which might be taxing the motherboard and cooling. Did it do that since you bought it or it started happening recently ?

H

haido1191

Unless I'm mistaken, your system seems custom built by CyberPowerPC. Have you tried contacting them for support ?

You're also using a 220W CPU which might be taxing the motherboard and cooling. Did it do that since you bought it or it started happening recently ?
Thats right,i built it from cyberpowerpc. I alreaxy contractbthem for support and waitting for their reply. I tried to put another video card and it still happened. So i guess my pc was overheating. It started happened after 3 months i bought it. I already updated bios and it work a little bit longer. Still testing.

Last edited:
Shinma

Shinma

If the system is still under warranty,
You should not be doing anything but contacting the company since they can void the warranty if you fiddle around with the system.

To correctly test the memory,
You can use standalone diagnostic software such as Memtest86+.

To test the HDD,
You can download/create/use the manufacturer's diagnostic utility.

Associates