multiple posts

Z

zodiac_hl

senior citizen
some people are posting a topic in two or three sections with the same message,how about deleting or locking the ones that dont belong.

------------------
MSI k7t266 pro2
AMD xp [email protected]
geforce 3
creative audigy platinum

Bink

Bink

Will moderate for food
That has been happening a bit lately.

It's annoying when you make a post in one of the forums and discover the same topic was created in another forum and is more happening there

------------------
Check out the HWC Members Gallery!!
hwcmembersgallery.cjb.net

Submit your photos to
[email protected]

Z

zodiac_hl

senior citizen
Originally posted by Bink:
That has been happening a bit lately.

It's annoying when you make a post in one of the forums and discover the same topic was created in another forum and is more happening there

yeah,thats what i'm talking about.
it is very annoying

------------------
MSI k7t266 pro2
AMD xp [email protected]
geforce 3
creative audigy platinum

T

Toolbox

Quantum Physics
It is impossible for the moderators and I to keep an eye on every single thread in all of the forums... can you guys point htem out to me so I can edit or delete the double posts!

Thanks.

[email protected]

Huge

Huge

Why am I still doing up?
Originally posted by Toolbox:
It is impossible for the moderators and I to keep an eye on every single thread in all of the forums... can you guys point htem out to me so I can edit or delete the double posts!

Thanks.

[email protected]
NO! Slacker!

O

outside looking in

Bah. Erm... Eh? Bleh!
another double in gaming/video cards. Something about an F1 game.

------------------
Only 30,000 to 40,000 genes in an Einstein, a Michael Jordan, or a Bach? Boy, can that God guy write tight code or what? - David Rudloff

ris

ris

super moderator
post on keyboards in general, support and software - might help to combine into one

------------------
trout are freshwater fish and have underwater weapons
trout are very valuable and immensely powerful
keep away from the trout

O

outside looking in

Bah. Erm... Eh? Bleh!
heh, I just duplicated one of my own posts.

I should have known no one actually goes into the SMP forum. Maybe we can have a discussion about the subject in the CPU forum.

------------------
Only 30,000 to 40,000 genes in an Einstein, a Michael Jordan, or a Bach? Boy, can that God guy write tight code or what? - David Rudloff

O

outside looking in

Bah. Erm... Eh? Bleh!
sigh, how about a quintuple post?

------------------

O

outside looking in

Bah. Erm... Eh? Bleh!
double sigh, make that a sextuple. CC&O, Gaming, General, Motherboards, Support, and Video Cards.

That's a bit extreme.

------------------

T

Toolbox

Quantum Physics
We're trying to keep a handle on it guys

Keep on posting here, or create a new thread in this forum if you see a double post that needs to be taken care of.

Cheers and thanks for all the help.

Sincerely,

Toolbox

------------------
"It Is Now Safe To Turn Off Your Computer™"