Most disappointing game ?

D

Duckman

Just plain mean
The Most Disappointing Game Ever(or rather worst game ever) is by far "Ed Hunter" by Iron Maiden. It's got piss-poor graphics and even worse playability!! Don't even concider playing it, cause it will just annoy you to death...

Duckman

------------------
Visit my homepage:
Duckman's Wild Page
Site Content: Overclocking, cooling and a lot of BS about Me, Myself and I.
Sorry, I didn't hear you, I was staring at your breasts.

N

neg

An older game :

StarTrek : Birth of the Federation...

That was really a class A crap game.

1 to beam up...

Energize!

D

digitaldog

Still here!
Looking back I reckon another really disappointing game was Fox Interactives Independance Day, PC version. For a company with so many films under its belt it was a real surprise for me that this game was so completely $hit. I hope Alien Resurrection, the game, has improved graphics wise although I don't know if it has been released yet. DD.

D

Dr. Speedy

I'm gonna have to say XCOM : Terror from the Deep too. It was basically XCOM : UFO Defense with bubbles. I mean they basically just changed all of the pictures from the first XCOM to make them look aquatic. So disappointing! Dont get me wrong though, I still think UFO defense is the BEST GAME EVER!

D

dimme

Fifa 2000 and all the other Fifas for that matter. They are just so boring.

------------------
Never mind the dog, beware of the owner.

B

brainsoft

Railroad Tycoon II. Horrible game. The original one, was SO MUCH BETTER!

------------------
brainsoft, Xi Base Webmaster; JJR512.com Co-Administrator.
Xi Base/JJR512 ActiveList: 83320323.

"I don't know how I got here, I was only looking for the washroom."

G

GunHo

an oldie....outpost....it looked so good on the package. i was so disapointed that i never even looked at outpost 2.

P

panzer93

that damn "driver" game! its so damn annoying and the car is hard to control.. "the suspect is heading east", "the suspect is heading west"... buzz off!

P

Proceed

Luis G= I don't know if you have ever been in a Porsche (I can't say I dunno)but I have been is a number of Porsches in the PCA (porsche club of america) and they don't drive like that. the game is way off.. Yes the graphics are gorgeous. I love that but the realism is off. and the PSX version is worse.

dimme you are obviously not a soccer fan .. the game is the most realistic soccer game to date. the graphics are great too.

P

patweb

1. Carmeggedon- Just plain sucked.
2. I82'- Good game gone bad (mainly no salvage support did it in).
3. Meat Puppet- Totally turned me off of isometric shooter games.
4. Korean Air War (something like that anyway). Had support for everything. Basically a flat playing field, 2 seconds of fly by suspense, then where'ss the MIG forever?

C

Compguy Pete

I would have to say TA:Kingdoms

When it first game out it ran like a DOG on my 233.. now with a K7 and the latest patch it's not as much a dog but it's hard to justify what I paid for it new.

------------------
Compguy Pete
The Benevolent Moderator/Asst. Admin
Compguys Techweb Technical Support Portal

Luis G

Luis G

Natural Disaster
I don't think any car can keep on ground when you're 320Km/h and you turn the wheels at all...

Yes, i've been into a porsche (not driving), and of course, the driving is not like that, but if you want to make a very real car game (handling), it will be so difficult you don't even want to play it, anyway the movement is really improved.

------------------
Keyboard not detected, press F1 to continue...

P

Proceed

Sports car Gt is very close to the real thing.

alot better than NFS:pU ....

but PU is a good game.... better than the past versions

P

patweb

>>I would have to say TA:Kingdoms
When it first game out it ran like a DOG on my 233.. now with a K7 and the latest patch it's not as much a dog but it's hard to justify what I paid for it new.<<

I got this game for $5 bucks. Lulled by the unlimited scalability it offerred. They forgot to mention that if you make too many units, the AI slows down to a HALT!!!!

1st Dragonlord

Yo DIMM SUMM, you're obviouly not a fan of Mech games. Heavy Gear II IS the best game in it's class, altough it's pretty hard to classify it. It's tactical, fast, GREAT GRAPHS etc. but that's not what this topic is about.

MWIII sucked big time. it's too slow. My 94 year old gran' ma can walk faster than one of them Mechs. Plus she's much more dangerous, more agile. she won't have any trouble beating these mechs to scrap with her walking stick and evading them while sitting on her rollator

------------------
Hell and fire was spawned to be released...
666 is the number of The Beast!

Baloneyflaps

Baloneyflaps

Super Moderator
It's enough to have to suspend belief that 50-100 ton war machines could be made to move about on two legs... but to expect them to be "agile" and jump around quickly like a nimble 5 story building is ludicrous.

I like the way the MechWarrior games scaled the speed to the size of the mechs-- a 75 ton machine shouldn't be extremely quick.

Associates