Most complicated game ever played ?

D

digitaldog

Still here!
What game or games have been the most complicated, frustrating and time consuming you can remember, any platform, n64, PSX PC etc. It could be games with millions of keyboard functions, levels that you had to retrace your steps to get answers and move forward in the game, whatever ? For me, one of the most frustrating was Kings Quest 7. DD.

[This message has been edited by digitaldog (edited 08-17-2000).]

[This message has been edited by digitaldog (edited 08-17-2000).]

BladeRunner

BladeRunner

Silent & Cool.....
Apache Havoc......... "what the hell has shot me down this time" as fumble for the many keys
, (you could do with three key boards for this game). It's no wonder Russia has gone broke the amount of Havoc's I've wrecked

cbrsurfr

cbrsurfr

The hardest game I have ever played was Crystal Key. I think it was made for children under 13. Since I am over 13 I can't play it.
I could not figure that game out for the life of me.

M

Method Man

System shock was probably my most time consuming and difficult game.

Was an awesome game with all the hacking and stuff in it.

fx

fx

Agree on System Shock 2, but also X-Com Apocalypse. Nevr. could get the hang of it aswell as Jagged Aliance 2. Not even to mention Myst and Riven......damn hard puzzle in there.

C

coolguy867

probably F22 by DID. everysingle flight simulator is the same! you have to remember what every single key means just to take off!

Ratt

Ratt

Flight Sims are easy compared to Sub Sims.

Fast Attack. (Try the GIUK senario: Hunted by a Tu-95 Bear while trying to destroy two Russian subs.)

688I Hunter/Killer. (Easiest of the two)

I

Igor M

The most complicated and time consumming game I remember was Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders by LucasArts. I played it for 7 monthes!

G

Gigahert

ARC (Attack Retrieve Capture...) since about 1998 I must have spent around 3840 to 4000 hours playing it. It's about the equivelent of 4 months straight w/o sleep or rest.

[This message has been edited by Gigahert (edited 08-18-2000).]

zartan

zartan

Master Of Disguise
I think Shadowman was a very complicated game...I'm talking about the N64 version. I've never played it on a PC but I heard with all the complicated controls it isn't very good. I played it for...I don't even know...it was soooo long! But I finally beat it!

Mephisto

Mephisto

Originally posted by zartan:
I think Shadowman was a very complicated game...I'm talking about the N64 version. I've never played it on a PC but I heard with all the complicated controls it isn't very good.
Not true! The PC version is great, Controls OK! It's long, but not boring!

------------------
You seem pretty young to be searching for that kind of fun!

R

red tail

it was a little text/(few pictures and a button interface) based game called Amnesia
Arrrghh

[This message has been edited by red tail (edited 08-18-2000).]

A

ah6tyfour

any flight sim...especially by Jane's....almost every keyboard key is used 4 times (by itself, with Ctrl, with Alt, with Shift)....

F/A-18 was hard too....couldnt get used to the uncage key being so far away from the lockon button....(who ever heard of going from q to uncage to p for lockon?)

------------------
MAC= Must Achieve Corruptness!

Associates