most anticipated game

J

jdover

what's ur most anticipated game, or was ur most anticipated game? for me it was HL

Mephisto

Mephisto

Thief II : The Metal Age

------------------
I'll be back...

[This message has been edited by Mephisto (edited 08-23-2000).]

P

patweb

One of the games I anticipated the most was Magic the Gathering by MicroCrap (er Prose). That wait was longer and hairier than DiabloII (i refuse to buy D2 until the price drops below $50). Anyone here remember hanging out on the AOL message boards with Brian Reynolds, I do.

Needless to say, they mangled that game (especially when Sid quit).

USSVoyager

USSVoyager

Excuse the name
I am looking forward to playing Star Trek Voyager: Elite Force. Take a look at my username and then guess why

USSVoyager

------------------
Speed is everything - Warp factor 9, Mr. Sulu!

C

coolguy867

probably NFS4
could never find it online though and by the time i did, i was too into UT.

S

Sampoerna

I heard that there was going to be a Star Wars MMORPG...I really, really hope there is one. The last news that I heard about it was that Verant was dropped from the project since they are already working on a Star Trek MMORPG -- a wee conflict of interest.

It'll be o.k. as long as EA doesn't get their grubby paws on it.

------------------
-- Sampœrna

D

dimme

I have to say it was Q3A and Diablo2 (don't have D2 yet).

------------------
Never mind the dog, beware of the owner.

L

LastLegionary

Star Wars Online. It is a MMORPG (mass multiplayer online role playing game) written by Verant Interactive, and published and supported by Lucasarts/Lucasfilm. Verant is also the writers of the best MMORPG game, Everquest.
Star Wars Online has only now been started and will take 2 1/2 years or more. No other company has the right to write an online Star Wars MMORPG game, George Lucas gave only Verant the right.

Baloneyflaps

Baloneyflaps

Super Moderator
I'm looking forward to TeamFortress 2, HALO, and MechWarrior 4.

Also, Duke Nukem Forever... if I'm not too old to enjoy it when it comes out that is...

Gomez Addams

Gomez Addams

Halo looks very interesting. I am also looking forward to World Sports Car, Unreal 2, and Half-Life 2.

G

Gigahert

Is:
Doom III

Was:
Quake 3 Arena and Nascar Racing 3... which both kinda ended up not being as good as they had suggested.

------------------
Please support the diminishing Doom2 revolution by participating in the Internet Deathmatch community. csDoom:
http://csdoom.sourceforge.net/eng.html
-Need to Play: Doom2.wad v1.9 + csDoom

Associates