May 13th is too far away

Huge

Huge

Why am I still doing up?
Join the club; we've got jackets! :D

This %^&*$% level; I really, really don't know why they went with an autosave system. It hinders my stupidity as to "Can I go down there? Can I go up there? Why won't you let me go down there???"

So sick of this screen. :( And still no 1080; prices WTF?????????

glussier

glussier

I think that 1080 prices might go down as soon as the market is flooded with them. Don't count on AMD to force the 1080 prices down, these guys seem to be concentrating on the mid range, at least, for now.

Huge

Huge

Why am I still doing up?
^&%#$%^&* :mad: Finally found an AiB on Amazon for $650 & it was gone by the time I was checking out. :(

glussier

glussier

I have Something to keep me up and running, so I'll wait at the end of the summer before committing to a new video card. It's not like a new video card is a must right now.

Huge

Huge

Why am I still doing up?
You're probably right. Doom only gets annoying when it hits sub-30 fps. And I fall off the bridge for a millionth time

But discovered something this wkend: Train Simulator (ha ha) roasts my 980ti. Went to plug in my gaming headset into the back of the computer and the top part of the case (while not hot) was definitely very warm.

So might be changing my mind to a founders card; so hate this stormtrooper case (minus the awesome handle).

Enjoy some John Oliver! :D https://youtu.be/3kEpZWGgJks

Last edited:
Huge

Huge

Why am I still doing up?
hmmm...b/c I can't sleep (yet again), is this the longest thread in hwc history? ;)

Last edited:
equinoxe3d

equinoxe3d

I'm waiting that the 1070 drops to a reasonable price to upgrade my 670... CDN $620 for a reference 670 is highway robbery :mad:

Hopefully the non-reference cards will be out with a decent price drop this autumn (before I jump on Dishonored 2 :D)

Huge

Huge

Why am I still doing up?
Newegg has finally come to their senses; they are MSRP now. Problem is they're all sold out.

Associates