May 13th is too far away

glussier

glussier

You'll be better after a few times thru de game. :)

Huge

Huge

Why am I still doing up?
Actually it's quite playable even @ ultra (got down to the 30's at times). But then I found this (SPEED RACER!).

The only thing I don't like about this monitor is when you go into the menus, it autodims. Not so bad right now @ night, but in the daytime that will be a pain.

And yes I will buy a 1080 (once the prices come down from $1,000+) :mad:

Huge

Huge

Why am I still doing up?
lol I was checking to see if Rage & D3 worked on the new monitor; before I knew it I beaten 90% of Rage.

So much easier than Doom. :D

glussier

glussier

D3 is 1 game I was never able to complete. I did the first few levels, but never really liked-it.

Huge

Huge

Why am I still doing up?
Tech wise it was very good

Story wise, not so much. Rage has a better story & is more fun imo. But getting the dreaded texture pop-ins @ 4k. Guess it wasn't really designed for it or my intel 750 is too slow lol. :D

Still curious to hear what Carmack thinks of the new Doom.

glussier

glussier

I think that they are too expensive right now. Wait a month or 2 and they should go down in price.

Huge

Huge

Why am I still doing up?
lol Rage. Beat the game multiple times, yet somehow on Act 3, became a total idiot

No money
No spiderbots
All my cars are on fire b/c can't pay to fix them

Have no clue on how this happened. Doing all the side missions so I can get some cash/fix things. Even on nightmare, I did pretty good (except for that stupid clown college level).

Huge

Huge

Why am I still doing up?
If you can pick it up super cheap on a steam sale, go for it.

Then you can have superawesomefun like falling through a map (always fall through here in Subwaytown). *shrug*

Huge

Huge

Why am I still doing up?
Uh wtf? Quake 5 Arena? smh

Really butchered old school fans with all the goodness that the new Doom is bringing...

But hey a new Prey game is coming out (loved the original). :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Huge

Huge

Why am I still doing up?

Once again, STUPID %^&$%^& AUTOSAVE :mad: Can't get through the Argent Energy Tower level (keep falling/doing stupid jumping off the bridge)

Also been playing too much Rage; keep wanting to chuck wingsticks at the bad guys. :p (doing the dlc now; much easier with all the weapons)

Last edited by a moderator:

Associates