May 13th is too far away

glussier

glussier

You should, at least, set the difficulty level @ Hurt me plenty. :D

Are you playing with keyboard/mouse or with a gamepad?

Huge

Huge

Why am I still doing up?
I would but I just died again (who tf is that demon with a white skull who keeps trying to jump on my head? hell knights?)

KB & mouse always.

glussier

glussier

I will start to play this afternoon after shopping, I will be playing at "Hurt me plenty" difficulty. I will be playing this on my big screen tv, It's nice killing life size demons. :)

glussier

glussier

I can't play the game yet, I start the game, see the first screen and goes back to desktop. This is a dual zeon 16 cores 32 threads of processing power. I don't know if the xeons or windows 7 enterprise is the problem, but, if I can't get the game to work, I will have to move it back to the laptop. I don't want to go thru the big update again.

Huge

Huge

Why am I still doing up?
Booooo :( I assume your windows is x64 right? That I know is a requirement. But it should run it just fine with that hardware.

Still at work

glussier

glussier

Yes my windows is 64bit, the problem is not the ram for sure, there is 128gB on that workstation. I'll move the game to my Asus laptop tomorrow. Then, in the weeks to come, I'll be building a gaming computer.

Huge

Huge

Why am I still doing up?
Now you made me feel guilty; going to start over on hurt me plenty! :D

Missed too many damn secrets....

glussier

glussier

Did you finish the whole game, or you want to find all the secrets on your first run? "Hurt me plenty" is for an average game, so you should be good to go. :D

Huge

Huge

Why am I still doing up?
I guess I was still in the first 1/3 of the game; it's not that much harder. I'm just a wuss! :D

Huge

Huge

Why am I still doing up?
Ugh you jinxed me! ;) Although haven't played it in almost a week. (Thanks work! :mad:)

Haven't had a crash or anything before. Now it's like whack-a-mole. And downloaded a 100mB patch just before playing :(

Last edited:
Huge

Huge

Why am I still doing up?
Why bother? I'm getting my *** handed to me on HMP. Stupid *** full shielded monsters! :mad:

That's the 2nd crash I had; the first was I guess I paused it too long and as soon as I went back in, crash. No warning.

BACK TO TRAIN SIMULATOR! :D

Last edited:
Huge

Huge

Why am I still doing up?
:D kdj djdjf dj jdsdjf dsjsjfs s f

Actually TS is very relaxing after a tough day; as long as you don't mind stupid signals that make no sense and speed limits that appear out of nowherel

YES. YES A FUN TIME BY ALL :/

Last edited:

Associates