May 13th is too far away

glussier

glussier

100/10 for $45.00 is a good price. The piano in itself is not that bad. It just depends on who is using-it. :)

Huge

Huge

Why am I still doing up?
Same thing!!!!!

I guess why I have August on the brain was the buyer was supposed to close @ the end of August (but his bank screwed up) so now I can sleep here another couple of days.

Ugh working from the laptop; fingers going whacky.

Last edited:
glussier

glussier

Nothing beats a desktop's keyboard. I have lots of typos caused by going from Surface 3 to xps 13 to Surface book to desktop. So many different keyboards. The worst is, when I post from my cell phone.

Huge

Huge

Why am I still doing up?
I thought so too.

Still haven't heard a peep from Carmack on the new Doom; guess he's too busy from the Bethesda (?) lawsuit that he took proprietary info re: VR

Huge

Huge

Why am I still doing up?
Ugh just got home :(

Living off an iPhone instead of using real Internet on the computer sucks

glussier

glussier

When is your internet will be installed? I know it sucks, when I moved, last year, I was 3 weeks relying on my phone for all my internet usage. I had somewhere around $400.00 of surcharge on that month. Internet sharing works great, however, it can be an expensive proposition. :(

Last edited:
Huge

Huge

Why am I still doing up?
Yep :(

Picked up the soundtrack last night; a lot of it I haven't heard yet (since I'm still not even half way through the game) but it rocks!

Associates