I am upgrading to a 400 mHz with PC 100 SDRAM AOpen AX6B+ motherboard and celeron 400 CPU. I use mostly Photoshop so do not need super 3d graphics. I want the best 2D card available. Is the productiva g100 the one to get or the Millenium G200?
Also, what is the fastest HDD?

San Rafael, CA

Humphf! No surprise here...Great 2d cards until now and abysmal, I mean abysmal support. I sent Matrox a puny e-mail that needed fast attention on March 4th or thereabout and have never so much as heard a peep since. I'm currently on my fourth gen Matrox card and this is my final round. The 2d/3d crowd is distinguished and polarized now and unless Matrox applies some serious PR spin followed by real world response to the dreadful customer support the legions of devotees/unpaid evangelists will dwindle profoundly. In their favour however they have near impeccable driver support and their web site is rich but c'mon people get a clue. You could learn a thing or two from Diamond's partially automated e-mail response tech support service. Your slow/dreadful response to the OpenGL icd combined with the numerous published complaints about your tech support has dealt a blow that begs for attention.