Knock down and rebuilding a house.

TaNG

TaNG

Ahh, sorry DD. I just saw you posted.

Australia is not bad. Winter is starting to move on and I can't wait for the warmer months to hit. I filled up tonight and for 95 unleaded at Shell it was $1.50.

We just had an 18% power rise in NSW only. I dont know why NSW only but it's ridiculous.

I m not too sure about the current employment situation in Australia. I try to not watch the news coz it just makes me depressed.

D

digitaldog

Still here!
As they say in the UK because they believe you say it in Australia and you may well do, 'No Worries' ;)

I must admit I haven't watched the news for about two years. I pick up bits here and there as everyone seems to be obsessed with news and weather here. Reason I stopped is similar to your reason, depressing and same old troubles just different faces and places, nothing changes! Costs keep going up though but how much more before everything collapses ? Fuel costs going up equals people making shorter journeys so less profit at the pumps and less tax for the government and so it goes on!

I'm looking forward to warmer weather also, have too wait now for next Summer but then we might get a heatwave in September, that can sometimes be a good month.

DD

TaNG

TaNG

Haha yea, we do. I say it alot myself actually. We also say 'No wuckers'.

It's definitely warming up here now, we just had 10 days of 20+ degrees weather in Winter, but apparently the cold is making a final come back before Spring kicks in. Does it snow over where you are? Do you have any beaches near you? Is there surfing and stuff?

Random question, but you wouldn't happen to be into radio controlled cars would you? I know it's pretty popular in the UK.

D

digitaldog

Still here!
It does snow and last year we had minus 15 at 8.30am which for us was cold and unusual! I'm in Wales and although I'm not Welsh I wouldn't want to live anywhere else in the UK now, you either love the place or you hate it and can't wait to leave! The beach is about 6 miles from where I live and you might get some surfing in on a good day but the most popular theme is jetski, in the summer it's as if a space ship has passed over and dropped an invasion force, they're everywhere :eek: Is Jetski popular where you live, are you near the sea ?

Radio controlled cars are something I always thought about getting into but then something else always cropped up and never did take it up. Its not so popular in this part of the country although I have mates who claim that thier machine can reach speeds of upto 110 miles per hour only this never actually happens when they are demonstrating it :rolleyes::) I once had a remote controlled helicopter, it was something I bought as a damaged model and got it fixed and working briefly until I crashed it into my local church smashing one of the smaller windows and upset both the vicar and my bank manager, since then I watch from a safe distance ;) Are you into remotes ?

TaNG

TaNG

Damm, wouldn't be able to handle that kind of cold. I already struggle and it's only about 15 degrees outside at the moment. Jetski isn't as popular here, or maybe I m just going to the wrong beaches? I m not sure but I don't see many people on jetski here.

Yea, I love my cars. I've got onroad and offroad cars but I only run electric. Nitro is too noisey and messy for me. I haven't raced in over a year though but hoping to get back into it this Summer.
110 miles is pretty damm fast! 110km reckon it's easily done, but miles... I have to see to believe!
Haha funny story about the helicopter, I m sure the vicar wouldnt have been too happy. I bought my nephew one for his birthday and I broke it within 5 minutes. Flew it into a tree and the motor burnt out.

Associates