Just_Coverup

D

DMMD

Maxout Raised a very serious accusation:

This seems to have been born out from the responses of the principles;

I have requested the principles to respond.

Only prepubescent minions, have responded.

The infringement of free speech cannot be tolerated.

I have to see a serious attempt to resolve this.

This is a legal matter,

Not to mention a moral matter.

DMMD

------------------
For the less, even as for the great, there exists some deed that he may accomplish but ounce only; and in that deed his soul shall rest.

Feanor

H

happy_dude

I hate my nick :(
rrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhtttttttt........thats some pretty strange shit even for my standards, you ain't gonna pick up a shotty and have a evil grin on ya face, are ya?

Maxout

Maxout

My purpose in bringing the issue to everyone's attention was to make Mole be accountable for his actions. I wanted him to admit it was him who did it and to give us an explaination of his actions. He has done this, I disagree with both his reasoning and methods and I hope in the future that he either chooses to lock a thread he feels has gotten out of hand or lets the participants know what he is doing. Playing all seeing, all knowing editor is not what most of us want from a MOD.

------------------
If you lived here, you'd be home by now...

B

brainsoft

That is a good point Maxout. I say forget about it. Shit happens. DMMD, who do you think you are with those demamds?

------------------
I don’t know how I got here… I was only looking for the washroom.

B

B/K

I go to sleep for an hour or two and the whole world changes. Please clue me in.

Sorry for not being in the know.

C

Coldfusion

Yea i think i know where your coming from DMMD but if you want to flame Mole pst this in his forum and watch it get deleted

------------------
If its not broke, don't fix it!

D

Diogenes

I'm trying to figure out what this has to do with cases, cooling and overclocking ..

Take it somewhere else..

B

Big Lar

Guys.... Lifes too short for all this...
So a Mod went thru a post, and deleted certain parts right?? I think thats the "gist" of what I am reading here...Well, I don't presume to be a know it all, and I don't like to argue, But... If in fact Mole has done something to offend some 1, .... the Proper thing to do, would be to confront Mole with the Matter, this isn't the right way to do this..... Oh yeah///Isn't it the Mod's Position in these forums to decide what gets Posted and what Dosn't????? < Could be wrong here again... but if not, What exactly does the Moderator do??? 1 more thing, DMMD: You've been a member from what I see, as of February??? Piece of advice for you,Shut Up.
Have a nice day all, and a great Easter.

------------------
Help me get this Boot outta my azz!!!!

S

SkrUboL

I think some are taking this issue a bit too seriously. To me it seems that maybe Mole should not have selectedly deleted, and if he did, he should have notified the people who's posts were deleted. It seems he made a mistake. If he acknowledges that mistake, what is the big deal? Who did his actions really hurt??

------------------
MooOoo!

Associates