Just wanted to see who didn't pass out tonight.

N

NiteOwl

checking in! Anyone else or are all of you guys drunk as a monkey?

S

snakej_777

well...still up kinda...just got back from the bar and can still type, kinda weak night...

C

Coldfusion

Well its morning here now(UK)
Blade got blasted
and i...cant remember but my head hurts

G

grasshopper

Well, I've had only one beer!

*says to self* What a wuss!

------------------
You don't know the POWER of the dark side....

I must obey my master!

M

Machupo

ow.... the head hurrrrttttsss......

------------------
Sub-zero project status: working on v0.01 alpha stage design

C

CDS

Man, I cant beleive it....I feel great this morning. Must have been all the Pizza I ate while I was drinking my face off.

------------------
Who are you People..."and WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY BATHROOM"!

T

TNproud2b

Just woke up....I don't feel all that great. Did I win the drinking contest? Is Gumby still alive?

C

CDS

It was funny last nite...kinda reminded me of when the bar is closing and all the guys are quickly trying to find some chick...any chick to go home with.

B

B/K

I had a blast last night. Who was the last to depart. You guys are too much.

HW when you check in Page me.

T

TNproud2b

Me, CDS, and Jopey were the last survivors left in the chatroom. I don't remember too much else...

D

Djcake

i left the chat at about 3am (actually 2am but time switch)

------------------
join the HWC ICQ active list

B

B/K

I do not even know what time I hit the sack. I do know I have gone through about a gal. of water this am. Ouch
TN, were you going to provide us with a movie review?????

J

jopey

I woke up @ 7am my time & HWC time! Felt like I was gonna puke. siped some coke and ate a couple crackers. passed out in the recliner @ the computer. woke up @ 11:45 fell alot better. need food!

------------------
Marriage...The hangover that lasts a life time!

T

TNproud2b

Turned on my cell phone this morning. 5 messages. Here's a transcript of those messages:

#1)6:40PM "Hey Alan, I thought you wanted me to come by. I guess you're not there if you're not gonna answer your phone. Call me back before I change my mind....Later"

#2)7:05PM "You're starting to piss me off...pick up the f***ing phone, slacker"

#3) 8:19PM "If you're out at the bar with Brian, I hope you're having a good time. Why did you ask me to come by? I can't sit here all night, I need to get out. I need something to eat. I'm about to go somewhere, so if you get this f***ing message call me on the cell phone." click

#4) 9:50PM (lots of noise in the background) "Stop by Friday's, your buddy is here. He wants to know where the hell you are, too. They have $1.25 beer specials, but they're out of Mich Light, bastards. You need to look at my car tomorrow its acting funny since I hit that curb. Where the f*** are you?" click

#5) 11:39PM "I sat in front of the gate for half an hour. NOBODY came through. (note: my apartment complex has a front gate that requires a remote control to open it so you can get in. She always follows somebody through it because I only have one remote and she ain't gettin it). If you were home I was gonna kick your ass. If you weren't home I was really gonna kick your ass. Call me tomorrow, mofo"

B

B/K

You bone head, You should have pick the phone up when you said you were reaching for it one of thoz many times>

[This message has been edited by B/K (edited 04-02-2000).]

T

TNproud2b

OK, so I called back today....

"You mean your ass was at home all night? And you never f***ing called me? Why not? You asked me like 5 times to come by and see you. I f***ing spend all day moving shit, I'm tired and all I want to do is chill out, but I spend all night trying to hook up with you only to find out you were sitting at home with your phone turned off? You f***ing slacker. Hey, meet me at Wal-Mart in an hour, about 2 o'clock. I have to get some stuff. Have you eaten anything yet? We could get some lunch and catch a beer buzz while you help me unpack boxes."

sigh

B

B/K

You better not blow Katie off again. We will just have to Go up to NC and Kick your Butt.

[This message has been edited by B/K (edited 04-02-2000).]

Associates