iPod Delivery Method

T

Toolbox

Quantum Physics
Here are the simple facts:

I need to buy an iPod for a friend for her birthday. I live in the Philippines, she lives in Germany. I need to buy it using my credit card and have it delivered to her over there.

What do I do? Anyone know of an online webiste in Europe where I can do this? My billing address is, of course, in the Philippines. :)

RecklessLeper

RecklessLeper

Hey Toolbox :)

Would the Apple Online Store be sufficient for you? I'd try using the German site - www.apple.com/de/thestore - first. if that doesn't work, try your local site or the US site.

Hope it works for you :)

F

F_A_L_C_O_N

Anyhow I am pretty sure you will have to call them directly and handle the matter in person, otherwise they willl simply reject the order couse the billing address doesnt match the shipping address.

Last edited:
F

F_A_L_C_O_N

Good to know Amazon has no problems accepting the order, even when shipping address is in the different country, then the credit cards holder address.

krupted

krupted

thats a two edged sword for me. i think you should have to at least call the company to have items shipped to a different than billing adress, only because it seems too susceptible to fraud otherwise

Associates