Internet Wifi Fence

T

Thalia

While I was looking for a fence that will keep my dog away from the busy street, I saw this invisible fence, which there is no fence at all. At first, I was a skeptic because how could it be a fence without a fence?! But when I read the details, it turns out that it works thru an internet wifi which is attached to a collar. If the dog will go over the limit of the signal, the dog will receive a little shock which will allow the dog to think that he/she should not go over beyond 10 meters (example only) or he/she will receive a shock. It's really fantastic! Internet and wifi system can do a lot of things that will help us people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Technoplume

Technoplume

Yeah that sound interesting. But I am against any negative reinforcement to train pet. Pet Owner if where not lazy should take the time and use positive reinforcement to train there pet properly. Has the Dog is young you can walk him a round the area and reward him when he stay on the right side. The idea of chocking your pet is totally barbaric for me and is for lazy people, that should not have a pet at all. If you are not willing to invest time in a dog, get a fish or something else!
Nothing against you Thalia !

C

cliffsthern78

While I was looking for a fence that will keep my dog away from the busy street, I saw this invisible fence, which there is no fence at all. At first, I was a skeptic because how could it be a fence without a fence?! But when I read the details, it turns out that it works thru an internet wifi which is attached to a collar. If the dog will go over the limit of the signal, the dog will receive a little shock which will allow the dog to think that he/she should not go over beyond 10 meters (example only) or he/she will receive a shock. It's really fantastic! Internet and wifi system can do a lot of things that will help us people.
Seems a bit cruel to the dog (or any kind of pet at that), but the technology behind it is greaat. I wonder how that would progress in the coming years. Maybe they can develop it further for use in prison or rehab.

Associates