Internet Marketing

P

peachesncream

Have you tried SEO for your online marketing campaigns? We just recently opened our 24/7 convenient store and we're also accepting orders via online and deliver the goods to the customers. We are looking for some effective marketing tools to help our website increase its popularity. A lot are telling me to rely on social media esp. Facebook. However, I read a good article saying that SEO is an effective marketing strategy. Do you have any idea? Thanks!

R

Reenie Celeste

I would suggest social media as well. It is convenient and economical. I have not tried SEO but I think, base on the reviews, I have read, the money you pay for their services is worth it.

FloreneTAdams

FloreneTAdams

Yes. SEO is effective. You also can rely on diverse social media like FB, Instagram, and Pinterest. You can create groups there sharing your products along with your customer's reviews and encouraging their feedback. Above all, whatever you sell, make sure it's good. And your website is user-friendly. I don't really know about a good website for convenience store, so can't suggest you. But for the gaming website I especially like, mantigames is a good example of user friendliness. You can give it a visit, I think. Best wishes for your business.

A

AlmaHHughes

SEO seems works well guys. It can be considered as the future of marketing tho. I get my first lesson online through an app from apknite site. Still working on it and I do believe Seo gonna help you a lot to figure out your marketing strategy. Just try it and you will learn more don't worry. Goodluck.

C

cliffsthern78

I'm not sure about the term "future" of marketing. I think it is already what marketing is all about right now.

P

Pleake

SEO works, social media works, but it has to be paired with a good website and quality content. For the former, you can begin with a good domain, a reliable hosting service, and a professional design according to this source. It should then be filled with valuable posts, something like a blog that provides more insight about the products you have to offer and how they can benefit your potential customer.

B

buenavides1

SEO is not only about search engines but good SEO practices improve the user experience and usability of a web site. Users trust search engines and having a presence in the top positions for the keywords the user is searching, increases the web site's trust.

Associates