Internet connection problem

M

marei

I try to send e-mails this morning on my work laptop (Windows 7). I can't connect to the internet. I get allways message adapter is not connectet. Somebody can help me?

SpywareDr

SpywareDr

First thing to try is a complete shutdown and restart. If that doesn't work, right-click the adapter in Device Manager, select Uninstall and then reboot. With any luck, when Windows has finished with it's "Discovered new hardware" routine, the adapter will be working once again.

P

PcTestCard.couk

I assume that you are using the router or wired connection.

try power off the network router (if available) and power off the laptop as well. (not just 'restart' on the laptop since network issue needs the power off to clear any cache that may stay in the LAN card cache).

then power on the router/modem, then power on the laptop again.
if still the same problem, check the network cable on both ends for the connectivity issue.

Hope this helps.
Bill
Tech Manager, WPTinc.

Huge

Huge

Why am I still doing up?
First thing to try is a complete shutdown and restart. If that doesn't work, right-click the adapter in Device Manager, select Uninstall and then reboot. With any luck, when Windows has finished with it's "Discovered new hardware" routine, the adapter will be working once again.
This.