Intel 740 AGP possible with Pentium motherboard?

L

LTJ

I can't get my i740 chipset vidoe card to work with my pentium SiS TX AGPro chipset motherboard with an AMD 300..i heard ther is a patch for the chipset on the motherboard..is this true..is there another solution? Help please

M

matt_m

Umm i think i'm having the same problem... do u have the M570 board from PCCHIPS/PCWAVE?
Is your i740 card generic? (mine is

btw if yours really is the Real3D StarFighter3D then they have drivers that let u use the card on a pentium mother board with sis chipset... gluck

M

matt_m

Umm i think i'm having the same problem... do u have the M570 board from PCCHIPS/PCWAVE?

btw if yours really is the Real3D StarFighter3D then they have drivers that let u use the card on a pentium mother board with sis chipset... gluck

M

matt_m

L

LTJ

i do have an m570 motherboard. and my i740 card is generic. driver loads on fine but stuck to 16 colors. do i have to load anything in win98 to allow use of an AGP slot or is this just incompatibility between chips? did you get your's to work?

L

LTJ

i do have an m570 motherboard. and my i740 card is generic. driver loads on fine but stuck to 16 colors. do i have to load anything in win98 to allow use of an AGP slot or is this just incompatibility between chips? did you get your's to work?