I'm Insane! God help me!

D

Ducky 363

damn OC.....you really do wanna make EVERYTHING go fast. Did you put a pelt on it too??

H

Hikeon3

Danger to Functioning PCs
I hate lives. mine blew up.

------------------
Are you suggesting that coconuts migrate?

N

NiteOwl

one time I was running a high fever and I wanted to slap a couple of heatsinks on my forehead to cool myself down.

T

Tweety

Hmmm.. let me see....yup
... even by HWC standards that would qualify among the highest....

------------------
I Thougth I Saw A Putty Cat...

C

Celeron1000GHz

Hey

well i amg oing to put a HS/f combo on 3 of my network cards, my sounds card and my modem! on that is some crazy sh*t!

------------------
"Man, if i had a penny for every time someone ask me if i wanted to have wild money sex, i would have -1 penny!" The most popular man in my school!

ICQ # 25960556, will talk to anyone

Inventor of the PMP, Phunk Master Phreezer.

BladeRunner

BladeRunner

Silent & Cool.....
I've got a peltier and an Alpha 3125 on my Gefarce, but I would like some PCI slots back

BladeRunner

BladeRunner

Silent & Cool.....
I copied this from an answer of mine to an eariler question by Toolbox as it's easier that typing it all again:-

"Well I have the CLAP
, and I got that to 82C once!, I think 60C is pretty normal, but it depends where you measure the temp.

I have a tower case and measure the temp from the top of the card on the PCB the otherside of the GPU. I tried various heatsink and fan combos including a 120mm fan on it, no kidding.

None of this really help alot as 40C was just about as low as it would go in non gaming use, I also have good case cooling (22C to 24C).

I finally solved it with an ICE 71 peltier @ 7v on an Alpha 3125 heatsink, now running at 18C to 24C in most situations, though it will go up to 32C with FSSAA enabled. This is total overkill I know, and I only tried it as I had the peltier and alpha sitting here. I will be water cooling it soon as I'd really like some PCI slots back

Motherboard: Abit BF6
Front Side Bus: 140Mhz
Processor: PIII Coppermine
Speed: 700Mhz
Overclocked to: 988Mhz
Videocard: CLAP o/c'd (165/365)
GeForce Temperature: (Gaming) normally 24C (32 peak)
GeForce Temperature: (Non-Gaming) around 18C

Before cooling (standard card)

GeForce Temperature: (Gaming) 68C, max 82C
GeForce Temperature: (Non-Gaming)around 56C"