I went and done it again

T

TNproud2b

It crunches SETI work units faster than it can download new ones. It's bottlenecked by the slow cable connection. drat.
I tried Quake on it. 1600x1200 32bit. It said 135FPS. Is that good? I only have a 8mb RivaZX card. Would one of those new VooDoo cards help any?

J

jopey

thats the video card Salty!

nice. so seti is choking ur cable connection. never heard that one before. maybe DMMD has something to say

D

Ducky 363

Looks like TN has managed to engineer 10 lbs. of chit into a 5 lb. sack. Sheesh....I'm impressed.

L

L-Carvone

Hey TN,

I think you need more cooling.....

------------------
Furfuryl Mercaptan = Coffee

D

Ducky 363

Good thing you aren't running jopecoolers on there TN. That would be a plumbers nightmare to try and pull off.

T

Tweety

Hey TN what happened?!! found a whole bunch of orbs lying around in you backyard doing nothing???? Sheesh I wish I where lucky enough to find one....

------------------
I Thougth I Saw A Putty Cat...

M

MSMStud

LOL that's f***ing ludicrous, I love it!

Might we see a crazy o/c stunt photo competition? I mean, who cares about the BEDS??

J

jopey

but u see here @ jopecooler tech we can custom build any cooling system to fit your needs. including a system that would be fit for a 6-CPU Motherboard. and plumbing isn't a issue when it comes to water rigs. it will help remove heat from the case as well from the CPU's!

D

Ducky 363

Jopey, I think you would need a firehose to feed water to what TN has engineered and God only knows what he is working on now. That boy is a genius when it comes to taking a little bit of space and doing a lot of chit with it. I think it comes from the days when his ancestors had to build liquor stills that were not that obvious to the revenours.

I really think you are gonna be hard pressed at Jopecooler Tech. to keep up with the boy in his endeavors and the heat transfer rates he is gonna require.

[This message has been edited by Ducky 363 (edited 05-31-2000).]

D

DMMD

I just said it "offline" Jopey.

Usualy that only happens right after breakfast.

But my bowels rose to the occasion!

O

OverclockingAddict

Yeah, well, Jopecooler Industries is about to get more competion. Codenamed : Uncle Steve. Be very afraid.

J

jopey

bah, if uncle steve is that scary I will have his knee caps checked out then we will see!

Associates