I volunteer D5 the Mac Daddy

S

sin2

He likes Mac and that's good enough.

D

Deanril

Yeah but hes Loooooooooooong winded,can you imagine being warned or repramanded by him?

R

Rich

I dont think I have ever read one of his posts myself.. perhaps the first sentance.

------------------
Done.
Press any key to continue . . .

L

Luke-Skywalker

He has a big heart though guys. He never comes accross as an A'Hole.

Its starting to feel like there are more territories at HWC BTW.

B

brainsoft

I'd like him as mod too, though he's not interested in the job. He's happy to be a member and praise Mac, he doesn't need/want the trouble of moderating too. He's already got one hell of a job converting everyone to Macintosh.

------------------
I don’t know how I got here… I was only looking for the washroom.

1966Ford

If he never mentioned Macintosh ever again maybe, but he still hasn't told us how old he is.

------------------
I hate Macintosh.

SkySlash

SkySlash

D5 hates the new forum, he wont even got there...geez this is a mess.

I don't care anymore who gets it...just let Michael Jarmark decide and leave it at that.

-SS

------------------
Once something is proven unquestionably in a persons mind and heart...it is burned there, and it can never be erased! Not by you, not by the smartest person in the world, not by anyone. Faith goes beyond proof, and it shadows logic with reality!

S

sin2

D5 is really a nice guy. I know he doesn't want the job. I don't think he ever used any profanity either.

D

Deanril

Ill say it once Ill say it again,

I like those MAC'S,why,because they put those big handles on them - so you can throw them farther!!

R

Rich

Yeah Sin2 I agree he is a nice guy. Its just a quirk of mine that I dont often read long winded posts.

Rich

C

chuck1

If D5 sees this post we are going to see a 2 page reply, hehehehe. Good ole D5!

------------------
I will KILL for my KRAFT DINNER!!!!!
Shove that MAC up your A$$!!

Associates