i have a Q. about Diablo 2

D

daemonJr

is it me or is battle.net slow

it lags whenever i try to play and it is making me mad.
I always get kicked out of games whenever I am about to do soemthing good.

thanx

Huge

Huge

Why am I still doing up?
It happens sometimes but lately it's been the best it's ever been? Which server are you on?

D

daemonJr

I have one more Question.

Is ther any good way to beat the Arcane Sancuary?
I keep dying all the time

thanx

S

sin2

YOu don't need to pass Arcane Sanc. if you already have the wp for Canyon of the Magi.

To pack yourself too closely with other players there. 2 or 3 players is good enough. Last time, my stupid teamate wouldn't move back up the stairs and I took all the hits being in the front.

I don't know your character but get yourself an amazon teammate. Staying on one ramp and picking the monsters off from another ramp with a bow is the easiest to pass that level.

I

Ion Silverbolt

That level is fairly easy. Just hoard any fire resistence stuff you find early in the game. Evan a junk ring can help a lot.

Amazon with decoy helps a lot. Immolation arrow with decoy is a nice high damage pack killer.

Paladin with a high blocking shield helps. I take high blocking over defense rating unless it's a huge difference. Holy Freeze and charge are both a couple of very useful kills that help there.

Theese are the classes I play heavily. I haven't played the others enough to offer good advice on them. Try www.diabloii.net and visit the strategy forums.

------------------
Unofficial Blizzard and Hardware Tech Support.
www.opentechsupport.net/forums

Huge

Huge

Why am I still doing up?
Well I just got off bnet; I d/l'ed the latest 6.16 drivers and wow, what a difference! D2 looks so vibrant now and it runs smooth as butter over bnet.

D

daemonJr

I have one more Question.

HOW IN THE HECK DO YOU BEAT DURIAL,(the guy at the end on Act 2).

Thanx

Associates