I found an Ipod, now what do I need with it?

J

jonny b

Computer Doctor
Found it on the freeway on ramp. Must of fell off a motorcyclist or something.
It had headphones with it.
What do I need to put the songs on my computer onto this device? Do I really need Itunes? I know I will need a usb cable. I know that I have to charge it with something? I have a cd player in my car and would like to play songs in my car with it.

I am new to these units. I have been looking on Apple's website but don't know what to look for or to choose.

krupted

krupted

i really hope an apple fanboy from the ipod forums dont see this. they would condem you to castration if they knew you found an ipod and didnt turn it in. those freaks act like every ipod is a child. im not kidding.

what generation is it?

as for help, get the cable first, and it wont be hard to figure out how to get songs on there. the cable will charge it too. look on ebay for parts/accessories. good luck and nice find.

d94

d94

jonny b said:
Found it on the freeway on ramp. Must of fell off a motorcyclist or something.
It had headphones with it.
What do I need to put the songs on my computer onto this device? Do I really need Itunes? I know I will need a usb cable. I know that I have to charge it with something? I have a cd player in my car and would like to play songs in my car with it.

I am new to these units. I have been looking on Apple's website but don't know what to look for or to choose.
you just need a usb cable which also charges it
that'll run ya like 10 bux off ebay

what model is it?
and yeah u can use itunes or winamp with a plugin

ipods rule, iv tried many mp3 players, but ipods got the functionality and looks down

krupted

krupted

i also like how there are about a million different accessories you can get for ipods. ipod stuff is everywhere, i dont see how ms is going to comete with their 'ipod killer'

Associates