I DID IT!! i passed DuckMan in seti!!!

G

grasshopper

Great,

I am having problems with the Brown School of Medicine!

But hey, It keeps our team going up in the rankings!

Yeah Team!

------------------

grasshopper

D

Duckman

Just plain mean
Sorry to disappoint you, but the only reason why you've passed me is that I haven't had my puter on seti for about a month.....

That should make it easy for everyone to passe me

Duckman

------------------
Visit my homepage:
Duckman's Wild Page
Site Content: Overclocking, cooling and a lot of BS about Me, Myself and I.
Sorry, I didn't hear you, I was staring at your breasts.

I

iAMDking

yeah i saw that your WU's havent changed. i have been chasing you for like as long as i can member, sence i joined OCN seti team.
well i'm sure you can pass me back.
iAMDking.

------------------
Athlon [email protected] and a [email protected], [email protected]!!!! NEC 19" flat crt, 3 30 GB maxtor dimondmax+ drives, SB live, CL TNT2U,
Athlon [email protected], SB live Xgammer, CL TNT2, 3Com 10/100 NIC to a 100 base T hub, 10X DVD, 8x4x32 CDRW,
"Why go slow when the speed is out there¿¿¿¿????"

G

grasshopper

Well, I just got win98se on all my machines and the internet sharig client is working! No more abaysitting the computers! Before it wasn't uncommon for me to lose 8 hours processing time because a WU finished while I was away! Now it uploads results and starts anothe WU I have noticed a difference already!

It allowed me to pull ahead of Maxout and Superconductor! But the Brown School of Medicine!

Oh well, patience and persistence

I'll get them too

Yeah Team!!!

------------------

grasshopper

N

Necessary Evil

LOL...Ill never be in the race..but just to let you know Im am here to contribute BABY!!. I am getting close to 4/day on this system..and now that ive learn a few tricks...Im going to fry that laptop and see if I can get 2/day out of it. BTW..I am trying to get a little overclocking going so all you pros....have a look in my "this forum has the best members...." thread.

R

Rainbow Six

Anyobdy have the link for the top 200 groups? I lost it and can't find it on the site.

G

grasshopper

ok, 68th place is good!

Once upon a time i had a link to out team stats which instantly updated the whole team! Since my last reformat, I lost the link!

Does anyone have it???

------------------

grasshopper

G

grasshopper

Thanks tweety, that is the link! At least in the past it has given a "current" view of everyone in the group!

Thanks again!

------------------

grasshopper