I AM PISSED OFF!!!!!!

zodder

zodder

Suedehead
I just got the nerve to put this damn peltier together. It's potted perfectly, the foam is cut nicely and the pelt and cold plate are on. I go to screw the fscking thing together and the screws are too short!! It won't screw into my alpha because it's too damn thick! If I didn't have this Cel333 in my other machine, I'd be screwed. WTF do I do now? I'm raging!!

M

Machupo

go to Bishop's tomorrow morning?

------------------
.model small

.DATA
  strBooYah db '[email protected]',0dh,0ah,$

.CODE
start:
  mov dx, offset strBooYah
  mov ah, 09h
  int 21h
exit:
  mov ah, 4ch
  int 21h

END

zodder

zodder

Suedehead
What's bishops? Do they sell screws at compusa or any other store? Can I get them online somewhere?

H

Hobbesk

Best bet is to take one of the screws to a hardware store, and get a same size/thread screw that is just the length you need. Now don't get it too long or you'll never get the seal tight.

G

gunk

Originally posted by zodder:
What's bishops?
I think hes talking about church. Wait, is it saturday where you are? i thought churches only open on sundays...

M

Machupo

zodder, bishops is a hardware store... they sell everything... there are three right near my place... and i'm not too far from you (1.5 hrs. or so)... daum, jopey's right next door to ya

well, hope you get your ducks in a row

------------------
.model small

.DATA
  strBooYah db '[email protected]',0dh,0ah,$

.CODE
start:
  mov dx, offset strBooYah
  mov ah, 09h
  int 21h
exit:
  mov ah, 4ch
  int 21h

END

B

Big Lar

Try the metric size screws.... Most ace hardware stores have them, Hope you find em soon

------------------
Help me get this Boot outta my azz!!!!

Associates