I am back

Xrix

Xrix

At last i am back here again.
Is there anybody left of the old guys from 2000 or therabout?

The CandyMan

The CandyMan

Chocolately LAN Goodness!
My join date is off as my account got either deleted or misplaced lol as I believe I joined in 1999 or so when I opened iGames.

E

ELF2000

10 years for me here, which makes me slightly older than dannyboy and younger than most other regulars here.

ThePerson98

ThePerson98

Logging in after a LONG time! It's awesome to see that some of you are all here! I don't even recall how many years I've been here..

saw my join date: 7 years.

and just saw my signature, too! My old system!

Ratt

Ratt

Nice to hear from you again, ThePerson98. So what have you been up too? Going steady with anyone? ;)

ThePerson98

ThePerson98

Nice to hear from you again, ThePerson98. So what have you been up too? Going steady with anyone? ;)
Mmhmm, I actually am! :) Been a few years now.

I'm at community college at the moment and am in my second semester. I'm currently majoring in pre-med biology and have done really well so far. I've mainly just been enjoying life and pushing hard in my classes. :D

Ratt

Ratt

Mmhmm, I actually am! :) Been a few years now.

I'm at community college at the moment and am in my second semester. I'm currently majoring in pre-med biology and have done really well so far. I've mainly just been enjoying life and pushing hard in my classes. :D
That's great. Congrats. You've come a long way from the young teen that I remember. :D Time passes by so quickly. I presume that you will be pursuing a DVM degree later?

Wishing you success in your endeavors. :)

Associates