Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters
Marvt74

Marvt74

HWC Superpi Champion
With the forum count lets have a poll how high will Martin_89's post count be in a month.

Martin_89

Martin_89

it was only a matter of time...

the joys of being at school and having lots of free time at school and home to browse the internet, im just adicted!

i think 6,500ish though!

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Joys and school in the same sentence? All I can say is you must grow a very different variety of young person there.

Martin_89

Martin_89

ahh schools not that bad! being in my second last year ive got lots of free time to spend with mates etc so its not so bad. but i suppose i am one of few that enjoy school (not the work!)

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
I had a great time in school, but it had nothing to do with the actual schooling . That's what I meant.

Martin_89

Martin_89

Originally posted by JPNYC
I had a great time in school, but it had nothing to do with the actual schooling . That's what I meant.
thats exactly how i am, have a great laugh

MuFu

MuFu

I am thinking at least 7000, of which 50% will be regarding potential upgrades that he can't afford yet.

DanceMan

DanceMan

Procrastinating Member
Finally, by general agreement, posts here do not count toward your HWC post total -- this is still the Internet's best board for tech topics and expert advice, so what happens in the Lounge stays in the Lounge.
So I'm going with 6500 too.

DanceMan

DanceMan

Procrastinating Member
MY PANTS ARE COLD!!!!!!!
Beats me. Four days with only 4 hours sleep a night -- mislaid my rain pants at one of the theatres and got soaked riding home in the rain the next night.

Associates