How do I migrate EML files into PST with accuracy?

G

george79

Hello, My name is George, And I was work on Thunderbird in my last company and I exported EML files from that. But Now I am doing migrate EML files to Outlook PST. So which tool should I use for this migration, with accuracy because I don't compromise with my work? And one thing more I am using Mac computer?

L

lopez09

Don't get confused I can easily understand your problem, you want to convert your EML files to PST. as I faced the same issue 1 year ago for Mac. After going through many manual methods, at last, I used Mac EML to PST converter and go safe results. Give a chance to EML to PST converter. I assure you for best quality results as the tool I was used many times by myself.

A

ajmexwilliams

There are multiple manual resolutions are available but in terms of output, they are irresponsible. So, do not waste time in trying manual resolution to migrate EML to PST. For quick and actual migration install EML to PST Conversion Utility Download. It provides multiple improved features to naturally transfer EML files to Outlook PST.

S

stuartrothenberg

For Windows OS you can give a chance to EML to PST Converter. With this software, users can easily save the converted files to the required location. It provides the complete preview of EML files before the conversion. The tool supports all the versions of Windows OS & MS Outlook.

J

jeffreymoreno5

In this case, it offers to directly import EML files into Outlook. you can choose Mailvita EML to PST Converter for Mac OS. This helps the user to import EML files to Outlook without disturbance any losing data. It offers to directly import EML to Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, etc.

A

Amaya_S

Yes, you can convert your EML files into Outlook PST through the Microsoft EML to PST Converter software But you are using the MAC Computer in that case you should migrate your EML files into MBOX. This EML to PST Converter supports conversions of 20+ email clients like Windows Live Mail, Thunderbird, Apple Mac Mail, Microsoft Entourage, The Bat!, Eudora, SeaMonkey and etc. So by using Microsoft EML to PST Converter, you can migrate all your EML files into Your Mac PC securely and completely.

Read more at KDETools Official website.

Associates