Hitachi Superscan Supreme 803 (CM803MU)

SolApathy

SolApathy

Careful...I bite
I am looking for detailed information on this monitor...Is it a flatscreen? Max capabilities...etc... BUt all the pages I find on it are very very skimpy on information. You cannot even find any specs on Hitachi's website! Any information would be useful (besides very basic info) a picture would be nice, too

SolApathy

SolApathy

Careful...I bite
LOL...Well, thanks anyway, but I have already been there, The information provided is very basic & the max resolution is wrong, along with the connector type.
I am looking for detailed specs or a user manual :/

SolApathy

SolApathy

Careful...I bite
I was saying the max resolution & connector type is oncorrect on that site. I was looking for a manual or detailed spec sheet on the monitor

Bennyboy

Bennyboy

Colonel Debugger
Well, I don't have any specific info for you but Powerstrip can run a monitor at 'unsupported' resolutions. I think you'll find that with a horizontal refresh of 115kHz you should be able to run at 2048x1536, if only at about 65-70Hz. 1920x1440 will probably be possible at 78Hz and 1600x1200 will be looking sweet at 94Hz. All this is based on my Iiyama 19" with 115kHz horizontal refresh. You can estimate all the vertical refreshes from the horizontal one by dividing it by the number of horizontal pixels (then taking a bit off, in my experience). I've yet to see a manufacturer accurately display exactly what their monitor is truly capable of. I hope some of this helps :).

Bennyboy.