Hi, haven't been here in a while

A

Arris

Hello everyone that might possibly remember me.
A new off topic section. I guess it won't quite be as mad as off topic central but its nice to have an any topic (within the rules) section :)

MuFu

MuFu

Originally posted by Arris
Hello everyone that might possibly remember me.
How could we forget. :D

A new off topic section. I guess it won't quite be as mad as off topic central...
You say that like it's a bad thing! ;) OTC is great but has grown to be quite independent. Hopefully this forum will bring back a bit of a community feel to HWC (not that it was ever greatly lacking - I have always been impressed by the core of dedicated members here who continue to offer great advice).

Shadowfax

Shadowfax

I must say I feel a bit bad about not posting here at all lately (errr...past 2 years or so?).

Mufu is all to blame for me posting here. So any damage may be forwarded to him ;)

Hopefully everyone is doing ok!
It's amazing to still see familiar names! :D

chcr

chcr

lemme offa this ride!!!!!
Originally posted by Shadowfax
I must say I feel a bit bad about not posting here at all lately (errr...past 2 years or so?).
I know how you feel, Shadow. I still lurk from time to time, but I hardly ever post anymore. Folks always beat me to the answers and I don't get as confused as I used to. :D

greenfreak

greenfreak

Hi Arris! :wave:

Mufu, my love. I missed you so. If I had known you were here, I would have been posting to you all along. How's school?? Still wearing purple eyeshadow?

A

A.B.Normal

Yep,Open an OT forum and suddenly people appear out of the woodwork,nice to see you again Arris.

Kruz

Kruz

Parrot Head
Originally posted by chcr
I know how you feel, Shadow. I still lurk from time to time, but I hardly ever post anymore. Folks always beat me to the answers and I don't get as confused as I used to. :D
Never thought I'd see the day..... good to see it back!:cool:

A

Arris

AMD Athlon64 3200+ (1mb Cache) | Shuttle SN85G4 V2 | Shuttle PN15 54g Wireless | Sapphire X800 Pro | 1GB OCZ EL-DDR PC3500 | 200Gb Hitachi 7K250 | Sony DWU-10A DVD+/- RW | Hyundai Q17 17" TFT | SB Audigy2

Haha, has it really been that long. How out of date is that signature!

TaNG

TaNG

LOL, the only I can really remember was a guy called 'alwaysenoughtram'.

We ended up calling him AER for short. Come to think of it he posted everywhere around here.

Associates