Hey guys, help me pick out a game!

C

Ceint

...What I am looking for is an immersive role playing game that does NOT employ witchcraft or have any demonic overtones, and that is NOT Turn-based battling. I already have Fallout1 and Fallout2, and they are great games, but I don't care for turn based warfare. I also like cool architecture and graphics--preferably one that looks nice without having to use your 3d subsystem, but just good-ol 2D. Any of your suggestions would be appreciated.

Huge

Huge

Why am I still doing up?
AOE 2 is supposed to be fun. Not sure what category it falls into though.

F

flava flavio

Age of Empires kicks ass. It's a a RTS game, I'm not sure that's what you're looking for.

Do you mean no magic? Why?

How is Fallout2 anyway? It's pretty cheap now.

fx

fx

You right flavio, hmmmm.......let me think. If you don't like diablo 2 then there is : Nox, Revenant, Silver and I know there must be newer games around. Allso try looking into Omnikrom Nomad Soul.

A

Acid Rain

Age of Empires 2 is a stratagy. Diablo 2 has all kinds of demonic and magical stuff. There really isnt any RPG that doesnt have any magic or any kind of demonic stuff. You should get Baldurs Gate, or wait for Baldurs Gate 2 when it come out before the end of the year.

------------------
Mess with the best
Die like the rest
--Hackers
-Acid Rain

P

panzer93

close combat 4.. check it out man.. download the demo and see if ya like it. i love that game!

L

LastLegionary

You can see from the status box one person waiting for a TP (teleport) to the Toxxulia Forest while this group is fighting Trakanon.
BTW, Trakanon is NOT easy to kill, but he sure drops nice loot.

Associates