hey...are we past 2 weeks now!

rangeral

rangeral

Our Friend
it just hit me, i guess gaming is a go. do we have official confirmation here from Houston the rockets are primed.
can we get the balloons and stuff yet!

fx

fx

Yap and I have to say I love this forum more and more everyday.......have a beer on me Huge.

Mephisto

Mephisto

A few days ago I noticed that the official announcement about the preliminary character of this forum had been removed. That's a good sign!

------------------
DirectX-Files... The truth must be somewhere!

H

Housen Maratouk

Yes, it's staying. There have been no real problems in here and so long as it remains that way, this forum will have a place here.

Thank you all for helping to make it a success,

Housen

Originally posted by Mephisto:
A few days ago I noticed that the official announcement about the preliminary character of this forum had been removed. That's a good sign!

------------------
Housen Maratouk
Editor, Online Communities
internet.com Corporation
http://www.internet.com
[email protected]

A

Adrenelin

Hey, Housen, how are you the administrator with only 200 odd posts and a june 200 regestration ? I also want to know how you become a moderator !

------------------
"The More I Discover The Lesser I Know"

Adrenelin, a.d. 2000

Huge

Huge

Why am I still doing up?
Housen was an administrator long before he registered at HWC. Go check out some of internet.com's other sites up (link up above).

A

Adrenelin

oh right
. I have been to the other sites and they are really good but not as good as hardwarecentral, i think you'll all agree !

------------------
"The More I Discover The Lesser I Know"

Adrenelin, a.d. 2000

H

Housen Maratouk

Actually I just joined internet.com this past June and am their Editor in charge of online communities, one of which is this site's forums. I have previously been involved in a number of online communities going back to around 1992.

Just thought I'd clear that up,

Housen

Originally posted by Huge:
Housen was an administrator long before he registered at HWC. Go check out some of internet.com's other sites up (link up above).

------------------
Housen Maratouk
Editor, Online Communities
internet.com Corporation
http://www.internet.com
[email protected]

rangeral

rangeral

Our Friend
Huge i bet i got more corrupted ram than you do.
yea really i see no more problems here than in any other forum. and good luck to this forum, been a long time comin'.

[This message has been edited by rangeral (edited 08-31-2000).]