Help on card decision ASP.

M

Miless

For the money and all around performance would getting a OEM used Creative GF2 GTS for under $190.00 be a good buy versus buying some other card with the GF2 GTS setup.I dont care anything about tv in or out all I want is the best performance for the best value.

Im not sure yet if the card is the Ultra but Im pretty sure it isnt,so what do you users think.

------------------
Miles

This too shall pass!

M

Miless

Come on people Im trying to decide whether to get this card or just stay with my V770U.The person selling is waiting my decision,help.

C

CTho9305

I dont know what a v770U is, but if your current 3d performance is adequate, then wait. (although that price is excellent).

if you want to get the boosted performance, go for it...

[it appears that right now a gts 32 would cost $250, so thats a good price I think]

[This message has been edited by CTho9305 (edited 09-30-2000).]

M

Miless

The V770U is just the Diamond 770ultra.The other card is a Creative Annihilator 2 with the GEforce2 GTS chipset.They retail around $299.00 and are the least expensive of all the cards in that class but I dont anything except what I have read.Also this ones just OEM with nothing but the card and box.

O

otheipi

Get an ATI Radeon 64 DDR card. This card has very exciting design features...

Your eyes will thank you

M

Marek88

hahaha i dont know maybe its just me but i havent seen anything good come out from ATI
none of their cards are near as popular as G-force or even voodoo. dont get me wrong they have some good ideas like the texture compression, they just cant get the people to accept them. i gave up on ATI and their products

Associates