help me get to 900

S

sven256

help help help
i have a a7v m/b and a 800 t/bird

got it overclocked to 850with 8.5*multi
but when i try to go over that it boots as a 800 ive tried raseing the volts ect is it normal for it to do this

F

FS

that happened for me too. I had to draw the L1 lines four or five times before I got the CPU fully unlocked. I'd suggest a PCB pen for the job, graphite is pretty unreliable...

S

S_Klass

Originally posted by sven256:
yes but if its gone to 850 they must be unlockes?
Correct. Have you tried a FSB + Multiplier tweak? 8.5 x 112MHz perhaps?

------------------
-=S_Klass=- I tweak... therefore I am.

S

sven256

help help help
yes tried that only get the ram up to 105 stable cheap ram!so still short of the 900 but i did want to reach 900 on the multipliers then o/c the fsb also is it safe to rase the volts on the ram to 3.69 volts to increase stability

F

FS

No, I DID get my Duron 700 to 750, but not 800. then I drew the lines again and it went to 800. Try it!

it CAN be partially unlocked, or so it seems.

T

todays

I used the micro silver pen. I wish the tip was smaller. My week 30 retail T-Bird 750 (that I bought from buy.com last week)is humming along at 910 Mhz 1.75v with stock heatsink and fan. I scraped off the rubber pad that came with the heatsink and used Circuit Works Silver Grease. Got the pen and the grease free from www.chemtronics.com for filling out a questionaire and asking for the free samples.

Associates