• Naw, that's kids stuff.

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
animal18

animal18

Rarrrrgh!
Ok. Who's read it?

I personally just lost 6 hours, poof, like magic.

edhe62

edhe62

I would have read it by now but haven't been able to pry it out of my daughters hands yet!!

ris

ris

super moderator
i've lost my missus for two days to the new edition of the pap. i'm just grateful that she's finished it and can get some sense out of her, and that there is only one more planned.

Marvt74

Marvt74

HWC Superpi Champion
Not read any of the books, nor seen any of the films either come to think of it

DanceMan

DanceMan

Procrastinating Member
I worked an event a couple of years ago with Rowling giving a reading. Listened to about 2 minutes and went back to my newspaper or magazine.

I've heard a criticism that the books are infused with the Thatcherite pro-corporate ideology.

F

F_A_L_C_O_N

DanceMan said:
I've heard a criticism that the books are infused with the Thatcherite pro-corporate ideology.
so for once church (RC) might be right about devil hidding inside ;)

resStealth

resStealth

Diamond Member
cmon ppl its a damn childrens book, hows it infused with the devil? its a story about good versus evil. jeez!

F

F_A_L_C_O_N

I guess I should have add a caution as well: deeper meaning and sarcasm inside, not all ppl will be able to comprehend, please dont be offended or angered just because you dont understand. ;)

resStealth

resStealth

Diamond Member
ive read all except the new one, my grandma buys em for me, and i like them. noone tell me who the half blood prince is.

MuFu

MuFu

We were stumbling back from a night out on Saturday morning and passed a line of tiny little wizards walking to the book shop. Pretty weird.

resStealth

resStealth

Diamond Member
that just plain freaky. id put my fist up against their wands anyday, unless they know how to use them like a billy club ;) OUCH!

MuFu

MuFu

What was even more bizarre is that it was a mate's 21st bday - somebody tipped off the little wizards and they all started singing "Happy Birthday" in procession.

resStealth

resStealth

Diamond Member
thats odd, freaky little devils. i say smack em, smack em again, and if they are still singing, beat the schizzit outta them lol

Ratt

Ratt

Have not read any of the books nor watched any of the movies. Maybe later when I'm retired and have a lot of free time on my hands.

RecklessLeper

RecklessLeper

I was woken at 7am on Saturday by Emma almost throttling me and demanding that I take her to Asda and get a copy :rolleyes: :D

She's almost finished it, however I wouldn't read it myself till I'd read the first books

wonderinguy34

wonderinguy34

Restless Nocturne
MuFu said:
We were stumbling back from a night out on Saturday morning and passed a line of tiny little wizards walking to the book shop. Pretty weird.

I'm sure the Little Wizards were saying the same thing :D

MuFu

MuFu

I tell you what, they must have cast a spell on us or something because it took us ages to find our way home.

:confused: :rolleyes:

flat-v8

flat-v8

My 13 yr Daughter is a Harry Potter NUTT! She had to be inline at midnight to get her's and read it in 2 days. Same as LOTR's she's a NUTT! She even made a LOTR website and won 3rd place award for design. I dont get it, too old fashion I guess.

Associates